8aaa Dist. Champs

PURPLE76

Congratulations to a really good group of girls. Nice job to stay undefeated this year in district and tourny play. Now lets see if we can shake that region first round gremlin. You ladies are class acts and a fun group to watch. Cudos to Franklin Co. for a very competitive effort last night and I hope you guys play well in the region. I would like to say that the district 8aaa girls teams this year may be down in competition this year but they at the top when it comes to sportsmanship and discipline and respect.

Congratulations to all the teams in 8AAA who made it to the Region tournament. Looking at the brackets Lawrence County and Riverdale will have to play each other if they win their first game. Both of these teams will not make it out of the Region Tournament. I think Riverdale's loss shows that anyone can be beat on any given night.

Congratulations to all the teams in 8AAA who made it to the Region tournament. Looking at the brackets Lawrence County and Riverdale will have to play each other if they win their first game. Both of these teams will not make it out of the Region Tournament. I think Riverdale's loss shows that anyone can be beat on any given night.

Lawrence County is playing very good ball right now. They played Riverdale a tough game the 1st game of the season but they have improved alot since then. Hope they both take care of business in their 1st games cause this one will be fun to watch!!