BRAC - 2AA

spike00

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the Greene County teams should be pretty good this year. I'm sure Grainger will be right at the top again. Don't know anything about Claborne or Cumberland Gap. West Greene has plenty of pitching, South Greene will probably have the best hitting team, and Greeneville and Chuckey-Doak both will have good balance. Baseball is so hard to predict because it usually comes down to pitching. Can't wait until it starts.

What's the latest forecast or predictions on the Blue Ridge Conference this year? I haven't heard alot about the teams?

Grainger Grizzlies defeated Greenville 7-3 on Monday. Good game, Grainger led from start to finish. Both teams looked solid for the first of the year. Good pitching and hitting by both teams. Tuesdays game was rained out.

How did everyone else fair to start the week of district play?

Grainger Grizzlies defeated Greenville 7-3 on Monday. Good game, Grainger led from start to finish. Both teams looked solid for the first of the year. Good pitching and hitting by both teams. Tuesdays game was rained out.

How did everyone else fair to start the week of district play?

South Greene over Grainger Monday 7-1. SG hit the ball really well and received a 2 hit pitching performance.

Grainger defeated South Greene on Tuesday 13-0. They seemed to show up ready to play after a poor performance yesterday. Brandon Satorious threw a 2 hitter for Grainger (I believe) Grainger really hit the ball well today. Konner Brabson hit his second homerun against SG in two days. Jake Corum and Dylan Evans had multiple hits as everyone picked it up and evened the matchup with SG.

This puts Grainger @ 2-1 in district play. WINS-Greenville and SG / LOSSES- South Greene. How does everybody stand in district play?

South Greene over Grainger Monday 7-1. SG hit the ball really well and received a 2 hit pitching performance.

Grainger defeated South Greene on Tuesday 13-0. They seemed to show up ready to play after a poor performance yesterday. Brandon Satorious threw a 2 hitter for Grainger (I believe) Grainger really hit the ball well today. Konner Brabson hit his second homerun against SG in two days. Jake Corum and Dylan Evans had multiple hits as everyone picked it up and evened the matchup with SG.

This puts Grainger @ 2-1 in district play. WINS-Greenville and SG / LOSSES- South Greene. How does everybody stand in district play?

I guess I'll just talk to myself. I guess no one else is reading this board since its not football season. Grainger is in Gibbs (hardball classic) tournament finals Saturday. They defeated defending State Champion Gibbs 7-4 on Thursday and Morristown East 7-6 Friday. Grainger plays Cumberland Gap on Monday and Tuesday in district play.

From what I understand, each team has lost. Seems that teams will beat up on each other this year and no one seems to be standing out at this point.

From what I understand, each team has lost. Seems that teams will beat up on each other this year and no one seems to be standing out at this point.

Seems that several teams have the capability to win on any given day. Cumberland Gap defeated Grainger today 3-1 in nine innings. The left hander from Gap did a great job today and they hit the ball hard. Congrats to Gap on a good win today. Grainger only had 3 hits in nine innings. It looks like a wide open race so far in the BRAC.

• 4 weeks later...

Where is everybody at rite now?

West Greene took two games from Cumberland Gap Monday and Tuesday and finished up at 4-8 in conference play. Word is that they will play CD in the first round. Should be an interesting game seeing that they split in the season. Greeneville will get a bye first round most likely,South Greene will most likely play Claiborne in the second seed spot. Grainger will have Cumberland Gap I think. These are all just speculation because im not sure about the exact records and CD still has a makeup game vs Greeneville and there may be other ones as well. Just my thoughts :popcorneater: