Region 4AAA

Blazeallthewaze

My point about Bradley losing this Saturday was based on history. Bradley's regular season record usually is impressive, but they always seem to fail at the substate level. I've seen much better Bradley teams than the one they have this year, only to see them fold like a cheap tent by the substate game. I can't even recall the last time Bradley went to Murfreesboro.

Not saying Bradley "can't" win Saturday, I just think they "won't" win.

Im going to say that both Blackman and Riverdale will win tomorrow. Not trying to be funny but Riverdale may win by 50

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to say that both Blackman and Riverdale will win tomorrow. Not trying to be funny but Riverdale may win by 50

McMinn County is a young team that gelled and overachieved in the District and Regional playoffs. I seriously doubt that Riverdale will win by 50, even if they're capable. But I think it's safe to predict that they'll easily handle the Lady Cherokees - barring an act of God.

McMinn County is a young team that gelled and overachieved in the District and Regional playoffs. I seriously doubt that Riverdale will win by 50, even if they're capable. But I think it's safe to predict that they'll easily handle the Lady Cherokees - barring an act of God.

I just want to win I dont care if it is by 1 point

From RIVERDALE Cobi and Alexa

siegel was chanice cason

LC not sure who it was but i think they had 2 players

blackman had duke and cox

and that is all that i can think of off the top of my head

Riverdale - Barbee, Middleton, Jones, Petty

Blackman - Cox, Duke, Nowlin

Siegel - Cason

Lawrence County - Had 2 players, I can't recall their names.

u r right it was district that we only had 2 players

I found it on line in the murfreesboro paper the two players from Lawrence Co. were Aryanna Gilbert and Abby Clayton. As of friday night I know at least one of the girls had not been notified by anyone about the award. Good job girls and great season.