DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT SHHS FANS WANT OUT OF THERE COACH

jeffs

Boone plays Bearden every year in HOF up in Johnson Co were SH plays there first games in HOF this year they moved it to Boone because of time and Boone lost by 32.Knox Carter @ Bearden is the same as the Fla team and Clombia Central they brought them 2 teams in. They have to GO somewhere and hope the teams are good not told there good Has to be first of year they have Thangsgiving Classic and the Arbys i heard a team from Chicago is coming to it this year

Try this again. Nobody can understand what you are saying. Maybe I can translate. Boone plays Bearden every year at the HOF in Johnson County and Science Hill plays the nobodies and refuses to play Bearden because they don't want a loss that early. Boone played Knox Carter twice. Boone won at home and lost on the road. From there out I can't help other than a team that wants to be called the best must play the best win or lose. Science Hill complained that they drew a bad draw in the Arby's and yet lost. And then lost to Tennessee High. If you want to get good, forget the records and play the best whether you win or lose. I don't think Science Hill fans or coaches are willing to lose games to become better.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try this again. Nobody can understand what you are saying. Maybe I can translate. Boone plays Bearden every year at the HOF in Johnson County and Science Hill plays the nobodies and refuses to play Bearden because they don't want a loss that early. Boone played Knox Carter twice. Boone won at home and lost on the road. From there out I can't help other than a team that wants to be called the best must play the best win or lose. Science Hill complained that they drew a bad draw in the Arby's and yet lost. And then lost to Tennessee High. If you want to get good, forget the records and play the best whether you win or lose. I don't think Science Hill fans or coaches are willing to lose games to become better.

I bet money they will play anybody, YOU said teams in this area played a tough sch and NObody does you would have to go 2 knox every weekend like the baseball teams do. If your looking at Boones sch your not looking at much.I dont think playing Knox Carter made Boone any better if it did it sure didnt show.I agree every team has to play better teams because you dont know how to play in the big games if you dont.Johnson co sets the games not Shill in there hof. Complain the players didnt maybe the fans did but in the Abrys every 1st team is tough,I think YOU just have nothing to say good about The Hill anyways :roflol:

That is as close to saying anything nice about The Hill as I can get. You brought Boone's schedule up not me. And you are wrong on the HOF games. I know for a fact that Johnson County tried to pit the two against each other and your coach refused.

On the Arby's, all I heard on here and in the paper was The Hill complaining that they got shafted on their first round game, AGAIN. So I was just repeating what I heard, probably from you.

I could care less what happens at The Hill or any other. Don't have a dog in the race. You are the one who started this thread trashing SHHS fans. Look at the title of the thread. What SHHS fans want is what any fan wants a winning team that wins at the end.

My 2 cents. SHHS is not willing to lose some games to get better. They put so much pressure on him to win that they can't afford to play better teams and lose. Don't say they are not out there. They are but SHHS has to prove that they are that level team. They lose first round of Arby's every year and that does not speak well of them. They got beat out of the playoffs last year twice by a team that has no basketball players, just a bunch of athletes (no offense Boone but it is the truth). They have to learn how to win consistently in the big games. And they have not proven they could do that. And you want to talk class. How bad does a player have to be to not get in in a 30 point game. You had players against Boone in the playoff game that did not get in until 1 minute left in a 30 point game. You are not making your players better by being a butt. He will not sub until the losing team subs. That is just a joke. His fans want him to win by so many and yet it is not making his overall team better.

In summation your honor, 2 things. Quit worrying about wins and losses and quit worrying about how many you win by. Just play the best non-conference games you can even if you lose and get your bench in conference games when you are winning by 15 or more.

I will admit SHHS is the top of the conference this year and next and probably next. But if you can't get to the next round, it does not matter.

That is as close to saying anything nice about The Hill as I can get. You brought Boone's schedule up not me. And you are wrong on the HOF games. I know for a fact that Johnson County tried to pit the two against each other and your coach refused.

On the Arby's, all I heard on here and in the paper was The Hill complaining that they got shafted on their first round game, AGAIN. So I was just repeating what I heard, probably from you.

I could care less what happens at The Hill or any other. Don't have a dog in the race. You are the one who started this thread trashing SHHS fans. Look at the title of the thread. What SHHS fans want is what any fan wants a winning team that wins at the end.

My 2 cents. SHHS is not willing to lose some games to get better. They put so much pressure on him to win that they can't afford to play better teams and lose. Don't say they are not out there. They are but SHHS has to prove that they are that level team. They lose first round of Arby's every year and that does not speak well of them. They got beat out of the playoffs last year twice by a team that has no basketball players, just a bunch of athletes (no offense Boone but it is the truth). They have to learn how to win consistently in the big games. And they have not proven they could do that. And you want to talk class. How bad does a player have to be to not get in in a 30 point game. You had players against Boone in the playoff game that did not get in until 1 minute left in a 30 point game. You are not making your players better by being a butt. He will not sub until the losing team subs. That is just a joke. His fans want him to win by so many and yet it is not making his overall team better.

In summation your honor, 2 things. Quit worrying about wins and losses and quit worrying about how many you win by. Just play the best non-conference games you can even if you lose and get your bench in conference games when you are winning by 15 or more.

I will admit SHHS is the top of the conference this year and next and probably next. But if you can't get to the next round, it does not matter.

You are wrong about S Hill not wanting to play them first of all. And not 1 time have you heard from ME about the Hill playing anyone. As a fan I want to see it i would rather see them play top teams every game there fun to watch.I dont like the blow out wins so you have me mixed up with someone else.As for the subbing YOU dont know to much about it he played every kid on the bench in blow out games sometimes in the 3qtas for the Boone game a 15 point lead is not that big the way they shot the 3. So i would have waited on Boone to sub.I didnt bring up boones sch someone said they played Knox Carter 2 times thats no differnt than S Hill playing Fla @ clm central they both were suppose to be good teams when they were sch Sounds to me your one jealous person of S Hill myself if i was guessing your from :popcorneater: Boone boy they really play the best teams year in and year out.I wish they could play better teams but theres noway you can play maybe 3 or 4 good not great teams because of traveling where would you go besides Knox co.?NO team does it but I I I wish they would Have a good summer and dont be negative so much because no teams play more players in a game than S Hill does so you cant bring up subs