RICK BOLUS RANKINGS

daroundball

That is exactly what happens. If they don't happen to attend his camp, he has a group of coaches who tip him off. This is a very real post. Yes, there are many good players on the list who have played well and no one should disagree with them. this should be an alphabetical list. No way he can rate players even if they visit him.

There are alot of underclassmen that can play this year. With the past season added to their experience it should make for some good matchups in sub-state. Especially East vs. Middle regions.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is exactly what happens. If they don't happen to attend his camp, he has a group of coaches who tip him off. This is a very real post. Yes, there are many good players on the list who have played well and no one should disagree with them. this should be an alphabetical list. No way he can rate players even if they visit him.

I disagree with you on some of the post. My daughter is on this list along with two others that I know for fact has never been to his camp. I personally don't know anything about the camp or who he is. So he can't get all his info from a camp roster.

No Amy Duke or Katie Smith or Kelsey Nowlin from Blackman. This dude has no credibility as far as I'm concerned. I think I shall refer to this dude from now on as Rick Jokus.

YOU ARE RIGHT ALOT OF GOOD PLAYERS LEFT OF THE LIST. BUT ALOT OF GOOD ONES ON THE LIST. I THINK THE LIST IS WHO HE THINKS WILL DO WELL AT THE NEXT LEVEL.

No Amy Duke or Katie Smith or Kelsey Nowlin from Blackman. This dude has no credibility as far as I'm concerned. I think I shall refer to this dude from now on as Rick Jokus.

Speaking as a person who in the past has been a part of this process; the majority of the names that make the list are a result of their high school coaches doing more that just trying to win games. It is the result of a coach that puts in the time to develop the relationships and connections to provide opportunities for their players beyond the confinds of their own gym! If you have problems with the names on and not on the list. Ask the coach of the player(s) what they REALLY know about it.

Yeah! Must be like those lists you see about soccer. Unless the H.S. coaches agree to help at the camps, girls get ignored. Do not misunderstand. There are some top notch players on that list and they should gladly accept the recognition. Just not the be all end all list of those that will succeed at the next level.

I'm saying a list of 98 players that do not include the names mentioned by blazethewaze, Amy Duke, Katie Smith and Kelsey Nowlin along with Chelsea Hall is lacking in credibility.

GO BLAZE!!

Your right about Chelsea Hall. I left her out only because she has another year left but she definitely should be there also.

When I see names left off that I know should be on a list like this makes you question how many others are left off as well. I know there has to be a lot which makes this guys list not credible. Anybody could make a list of a lot of good players and post somewhere but to make it a credible list, you can not leave off some of the very best. When you do, you become a joke. Thus Rick Jokus.

I'm saying a list of 98 players that do not include the names mentioned by blazethewaze, Amy Duke, Katie Smith and Kelsey Nowlin along with Chelsea Hall is lacking in credibility.

Who are some of the colleges that are recruiting these girls you are listing? Where do you think they will choose to go?

Edited by Hammermill

Who are some of the colleges that are recruiting these girls you are listing? Where do you think they will choose to go?

I really don't know. But that's only part of the measure of a good player.

I really don't know. But that's only part of the measure of a good player.

True that. I ask because of the first few lines of the initial post:

Rick Bolus' High Potential® Basketball Recruiting Service, Inc.

Girls ~ November 2010 Edition

Including January-April 2011 Updates

Tennessee’s Top Rising Prospects For 2010-2011