Losers for District 10AA

MrNoitAll

Losers for 10 AA

Well the good news is that Pearl want be in last place this year! Nope they don’t have a team so that honors goes to some one else so here we go for the losers in 10 AA!

MLK-Stratford-Maplewood-now folks if you can pick the worse one you are a doin a very good job because all of these are bad and I mean bad. Now if you want to put some WWWW’s on your record these are the teams that I would be a callin for sure!

CPA---private but just aint got no talent, for some reason this program has never been very good….or maybe that the reason is that know one has really put forth an effort to make it happen…. Nobody can ever say this bunch recruits just look at what they have done in the past!

Whites Creek---this team is tryin to get better, they have a coach who really cares and is tryin but again you are dealin with the kids from metro and softball, baseball aint their sport!

Hume-Fogg---this program has gone the wrong way, at one time they were a top 10 team in the Mid-State and got to go to the big dance without a payin but those days are gone and does not look like they are a comin back anytime soon…..

East Literature---when is the last time that you saw East Literature better than Hume-Fogg, these teams used to team up with each other to have one heck of a team but then East got them enough players to have their own team and now they should be a beatin up on Hume-Fogg.

David Lipscomb—well this team will win district but they are really young and not a lot of experience to take them pass district. This is one of the best programs around but they are playin in the weakest district and that does not get you ready for the play-offs. Pitchin will be good but not great, they swing the bat as good as anybody but findin them holes will be the big question. This team will always be prepared and not out coached but out talented is a different word. :flower:

How did you come up with these picks? By color? You usually provide decent insight with your predictions, but you're off with much of this one.

Lipscomb lost 4 or 5 starters, and should contend for first, but Hume-Fogg will be the favorite, and most talented. They lost only one starter from last year, and have a strong influx of freshmen to supplement. East Lit has been better each of the last few years, but they lost their pitcher, and will struggle unless a surprise freshman steps in. CPA has some athletes, but not as much skill and will battle for 3rd.

I like what you said about Whites Creek, but I would throw Maplewood into the same category. The coach cares, and they have a few players. There's not a lot of talent for either to work with, but a dedicated coach makes them more competitive.

The district is not strong, and the problem with most is that they're public schools located in Metro Davidson County. Not much support for softball. I could go on a tangent about Metro, but I'll stop.

How did you come up with these picks? By color? You usually provide decent insight with your predictions, but you're off with much of this one.

Lipscomb lost 4 or 5 starters, and should contend for first, but Hume-Fogg will be the favorite, and most talented. They lost only one starter from last year, and have a strong influx of freshmen to supplement. East Lit has been better each of the last few years, but they lost their pitcher, and will struggle unless a surprise freshman steps in. CPA has some athletes, but not as much skill and will battle for 3rd.

I like what you said about Whites Creek, but I would throw Maplewood into the same category. The coach cares, and they have a few players. There's not a lot of talent for either to work with, but a dedicated coach makes them more competitive.

The district is not strong, and the problem with most is that they're public schools located in Metro Davidson County. Not much support for softball. I could go on a tangent about Metro, but I'll stop.

Go ahead and tell me how you really feel! :flower:

Heard that a good player for Hume Fogg has decided to sit out this year, and transfer to another school in the area.

Yep I heard she wanted to leave Hume Fogg for a better education at another metro school. Now good buddy why would anyone let their daughter leave one of the best academic schools in the nation to transfer to another metro school.....I am sure this will be a good! :flower: