Perry County how do they rank

judgesmales

I have not and will not bust on PC......although "glazed" loves to belittle our school, I think PC has a good 1A program...

But this post is hilarious!!!!

We have played the Red Banks, Clevelands, and so on...and you know as well as me, its hard to be objective about a 1A school if compared to South Wind and the likes!

I don't belittle. I talk smack with character. Your the one who said you liked sparring with me. If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.

No hard feelings, just stirring the pot. Its got to be boring having a conversation about all the great players that come through PERRY COUNTY. I mean look at those lists, never heard of any of them, except one, I think he is the ball boy for North East Missouri Community College. Might I add that he handles those balls very well.

LOL :)

Well some do act as if PC is the home of basketball Gods!

"Ball Boy"....LOL

No hard feelings, just stirring the pot. Its got to be boring having a conversation about all the great players that come through PERRY COUNTY. I mean look at those lists, never heard of any of them, except one, I think he is the ball boy for North East Missouri Community College. Might I add that he handles those balls very well.

Stirring what pot? I see there was no reply to the cleaning or Gold Balls, Trophies, and Plaques comment. What happened are you at a loss of words or just intelligence?

I don't belittle. I talk smack with character. Your the one who said you liked sparring with me. If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Pal, I can take the heat....don't you ever worry... when you begin calling others "clueless" and claim we have to beat "somebody" to gain respect, its kinda over the line when its you that's clueless as to the talent we have played and beat....and I will not go over their schedule again..for from here on, it matters not.

But I will say, for the most part, you are usually fun to spar with!

Our one County has one Single A school with Six Gold Balls and 24 state births

Could you get on our level.

You really want to brag about winning 6 out of 24 appearances. That really points out how weak of a district and region you come out of in single A at that. LEVEL? 6 foot, 13 inch vertical, maybe a descent set shot, probably a large percentage of hideous mustaches, likely going out with your cousin, and no chance of going to college anywhere. let me hollar at the long list of kids in memphis with full rides and see if they want to skip college to come check out perry county.

You really want to brag about winning 6 out of 24 appearances. That really points out how weak of a district and region you comeu out of in single A at that. LEVEL? 6 foot, 13 inch vertical, maybe a descent set shot, probably a large percentage of hideous mustaches, likely going out with your cousin, and no chance of going to college anywhere. let me hollar at the long list of kids in memphis with full rides and see if they want to skip college to come check out perry county.

Its ok. Someday a Memphis school may have a Tradition that can be mentioned with Perry Countys.

Edited by akaGlazed