Shooting Guard.

1.Joseph Pevahouse

Small Forward.

1.Wesley Graham

Power Forward.

1.Jay Hinson

Center.

1.Louis Arroyave

These are just the five best since 2000. It is just my personal opinion. Thanks. Good luck VIKINGS!!

These were close 4ths except that Wesley Graham kid, he didn't have any game.

The true answer of where Perry County Ranks:

Somewhere between a middle school tean in memphis and a (8-13)JUCO women's team.

And dont get mad U know its the truth, even if it hurts!

Haha if you took every player off every team in Memphis and brought them to PC they couldn't clean all our Gold Balls, Trophies, and Plaques in a week.

These were close 4ths except that Wesley Graham kid, he didn't have any game.

I have to say that the Wesley Graham kid was the best cheerleader on the bench. He was a heck of a practice squad leader!! And I personally was at the Collinwood PC game when he blew up in the 4th quarter.

How many state titles do you have Memphis01?

I told you not to get mad! I enjoy watching single A, played under the rim, yet fundamental basketball.

You earned those titles and nobody can take them away, unless we could talk some of the talent in the city to go to a single A school.

Good post! thats so true I was thinking the same.

I have not and will not bust on PC......although "glazed" loves to belittle our school, I think PC has a good 1A program...

But this post is hilarious!!!!

We have played the Red Banks, Clevelands, and so on...and you know as well as me, its hard to be objective about a 1A school if compared to South Wind and the likes!

Edited by uknoit2

I have not and will not bust on PC......although "glazed" loves to belittle our school, I think PC has a good 1A program...

But this post is hilarious!!!!

We have played the Red Banks, Clevelands, and so on...and you know as well as me, its hard to be objective about a 1A school if compared to South Wind and the likes!

No hard feelings, just stirring the pot. Its got to be boring having a conversation about all the great players that come through PERRY COUNTY. I mean look at those lists, never heard of any of them, except one, I think he is the ball boy for North East Missouri Community College. Might I add that he handles those balls very well.