Hampton vs. Summertown

bulldog50

I look forward to visiting the "Glass House" again...been 19 looooooooooooong years since the Dogs were there...I say just let the Teams' PLAY do the talking for them...The hard part is getting to the big dance...once you do anything can happen...

As a MVP of this tourney many years ago, and also a BULLDOG, is it possible to describe playing for the championship on the biggest floor in Tenn High School Basketball (being from such a small school)?

This group, as you, will be coached by a one that won this tourney in 1960 when there was no single A, AA, and so on. It was a REAL best of the best.

Now the thing interesting to me is, this group has TWO other coaches on the bench that have played at the 'Glass House". Should this be an advantage for Hampton?

And yes, the players will do the talking with their play on the floor....but 'glazed' and others just make sparing SO much fun :thumb:

Edited by uknoit2

I like how you think Hampton has speed. Stown may come out play bad and Hampton win. But if Stown come out and play their game Hampton will being making the first exit from the State Tourney.

Yeah, you do not have to worry about Summertown's conditioning. They can run with anyone. I think it is Clifton's time to shine.

That's reasonable. But Stown will probably shatter your dreams.

If they shatter our dreams then,theyll shatter ur alls again if u make it right? Cause the way ur talkin is that they can play when they need to win the big ones kind of like how they beat u all in regionals.....although u all beat them a few times, seems similiar to the hampton and cloudland games but anyways......I Dont see THE DAWGS lettin any team run over them like u think, why dont u just throw ure vikings stuff away and change ur avatar to the EAGLES since ure so eat up with them.....lol Ever heard the old sayin, dont turn ur back to a DAWG cause whrn theyre HUNGRY, theyll BITE U.....

If they shatter our dreams then,theyll shatter ur alls again if u make it right? Cause the way ur talkin is that they can play when they need to win the big ones kind of like how they beat u all in regionals.....although u all beat them a few times, seems similiar to the hampton and cloudland games but anyways......I Dont see THE DAWGS lettin any team run over them like u think, why dont u just throw ure vikings stuff away and change ur avatar to the EAGLES since ure so eat up with them.....lol Ever heard the old sayin, dont turn ur back to a DAWG cause whrn theyre HUNGRY, theyll BITE U.....

Im an Eagle fan as long as their not playing Perry County. And obviously them beating us in Region was no big deal. We took care of business agaisnt Clarksville Academy where all others have failed.

Im an Eagle fan as long as their not playing Perry County. And obviously them beating us in Region was no big deal. We took care of business agaisnt Clarksville Academy where all others have failed.

Well any1 is prone to get beat at anytime. Just because u beat the #1 team doesnt mean youre unstoppable especially when uve lost to teams that have got double digits losing records. Surely if u can beat the #1 in the state then any1 will be able to beat us lil ol country boys sittin in the #2 spot considerin neither team u pull for was even ranked. Anyways summertown looks like theyre tough and have had some close games and loses. I dont believe the DAWGS will overlook them at all and it will be a great match up. Some of the things that I think that really is to HAMPTON advantage is the experieced coaching staff, the HEART and DETERMINATION TO WIN!!!!!! Hope its a great game.....

i would have to say that the vikings were one of the best teams that the eagles have played all season,and the eagles have played big teams during the christmas break "best of luck PERRY COUNTY VIKINGS!"