Hampton vs. Summertown

bulldog50

Speed will be a factor just not as big as one as it was in a high school gym. Teams that press are gonna have to adjust to the bigger floor. Half court offense and defense is gonna be key. Adjusting to shooting in the glass house is something else i've heard people have trouble with the first time.

It is different shooting with alot of space around you. Messes with your normal depth perception.

this sounds like it should be a great game to start this thing off! I don't know a thing about summertown other what i've read on here but they have to pretty darn good to be here from looking at their schedule it looks like they can put up some points so tighten up the D guys and go get a win!!!! GO DOGS!!!!!

I like how you think Hampton has speed. Stown may come out play bad and Hampton win. But if Stown come out and play their game Hampton will being making the first exit from the State Tourney.

[/qu

I'm willing to bet you'll change your mind once you watch them play....Good luck shutting down Hughes. He's a force to be reckoned with!