Hampton vs. Summertown

bulldog50

Good game so far. Hampton up 19-15 at the half. Both teams not shooting good at all. Looks like they are all a little "big-eyed". These are 2 good teams playing. Both teams have some players!

There must be somehting wrong with the TSSAA cameras..... I could have sworn I saw Mike Matheson with a tie on!!!!!!!!!!

Not familiar with S'Town conference so I don't know. While Hampton's conference is somewhat weak overall, it does include Cloudland who is a state quarter-finalist as well this year. I've said many times that teams have no control over their conference schedule. All a coach/team can do is play those games and schedule as tough of out of conference schedule as possible to prepare for the post season. I'd say Hampton has done that with very good results. Regardless, every team is 0-0 now. They are about to settle it on the court...

Edited by FormerCteamPresident

People from the mountains are smarter than they look. :D Region 1 is no joke this year. Congrats uknoit, I know you're very proud as we all are. I just hope Cloudland can hang with Middleton today.

Hang with um nothing ,kick that rear end. Atta boy BULLDOGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS