Clay County Vs. Perry County

Boarhog

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC had a great game Wed. I hope they play as well Friday. They wokl so good as a team and are very fast. Rhodes is just a JR so watch out next year!

Clay County did not handle the very good D Perry put on them. they held Corey to only 2 points and Trent to 17 ... the fact we couldn't score led to all the silly fouling which

in the end really made a HUGE diffrence in this game.

CC has NOTHING to be down about ... you had a great year. You just can't win them all. The CC Boys have grown so much over this season. I look forward to watching this

group next year as they still have a lot left after Trent , Matt , Dylan B, and Jon are gone. I will miss watching Matt play.He put 150% into every sport he plays.

You don't find that in a player everyday. I look for Jake and Dylan C to really step up next year.

Good Job Dawgs!

Herald Citizen Sports (thought the PC fans might want to read this)

http://www.herald-citizen.com/view/full_story/12388611/article-Vikings-pull-away-from-Clay-with-sharp-shooting?instance=main_article

congrats to the bulldawgs on a great season. hate that it ended that way but its hard to win a game when you only shoot 4 foul shots. Best of luck to the 4 seniors. To trent boles i wish you the best of luck with college ball where ever you decide to play i know you will do well. you guys have not one thing to be ashamed of you did much more than anyone ever thought you could. good luck to perry through out the rest of the tournament, you guys have a good group of boys.