Coffee County

alltheway2013

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it would take at least a day, underestimated you. :roflol:

Let them talk, whether it's bragging or not. Of course they know a Riverdale or Soddy-Daisy will be in the way, what do you expect, "We plan to go out there and get run-ruled and no-hit!"?

Never under estimate me or the Owls.

All I know is that Soddy Daisy beat Coffee Co. 2-0 at the Beech playday this past weekend, and that was with there 3rd string pitcher. If you can't score you can't win.

Wow how insightful, I never knew you had to score to win! Coffee County may not have done that great this weekend, but growth does not always come out of a win. I personally will wait and watch the games to see who gets the big W I won't rely on someone predicting the outcome. That is what makes it fun, cause you just never really know.

Wow how insightful, I never knew you had to score to win! Coffee County may not have done that great this weekend, but growth does not always come out of a win. I personally will wait and watch the games to see who gets the big W I won't rely on someone predicting the outcome. That is what makes it fun, cause you just never really know.

Fun is winning.