GILES COUNTY vs. HOWARD

sawdust76

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard Has a good ball team. They are very well coached, solid inside game, likes to get up and down the court, good guard play. Imo one of the more balanced teams in the tourn

guy from cannon co. said they had 3 kids bout 6-5,could run but also set up and run an offense.we're not that big but can do both also.should be a good matchup.lookin foward to thursday, go bobcats!!!

So what can u tell me about giles since sum 1 told u about howard

Not sure if I believe what someone has said about Howard. IF you have 3 guys that are 6'5" and you only scored over 70 pts. four times this season, they must be there for rebounds and defense only. Here are some numbers for ya. Howard has averaged 60 points per game since playoffs and GC has averaged 65.5. GC has scored 70 or more 11 times this season. IMO in order for Howard to win they have to keep GC under 62 pts, anything over that spells VICTORY for the CATS. GO CATS!!!

Not sure if I believe what someone has said about Howard. IF you have 3 guys that are 6'5" and you only scored over 70 pts. four times this season, they must be there for rebounds and defense only. Here are some numbers for ya. Howard has averaged 60 points per game since playoffs and GC has averaged 65.5. GC has scored 70 or more 11 times this season. IMO in order for Howard to win they have to keep GC under 62 pts, anything over that spells VICTORY for the CATS. GO CATS!!!