Great Baseball in TN

jingo

My dad signed me up at scorecardathletics.com They are having a showcase in Vero Beach Florida and a chance to play against the scout team for the phillies, Nationals and mets has anyone else looked at this its Great

I thought you said in an earlier post that you did not believe in a pay to rank system. Do you not realize that is what your daddy has done? He is paying so that scorecardathletics.com will rank you higher. Daddy should have spent his money at a better organization/event.

Like it or not, Perfect Game is the ultimate at this point. They pretty much dictate the selection in the MLB draft and also are very reliable with college coaches. They do a great job of providing the MLB and colleges with information that has come to be reliable and accurate (as close as it can get with the thousands of baseball players out there). They are reasonable when it comes to showcases in the total scheme and they are good at seeing the games and reporting on the players at the WWBA and other perfect game tournaments.

Under Armour does not have the history that PG has and does not provide the amount of info that PG does to the college coaches and MLB. When you go to Jupiter and see the hundreds of scouts there, you can't beat it. I saw one game last year that had over 15o scouts watching one game. Under Armour has nothing like that.