Single A State

GCPioneer

Lake County by 8 over CSAS, Hampton by 10 over Summertown, Middleton by 20 plus over Cloudland, and Perry County by 18 over Clay County

Lake Couty by 10 plus over Hampton, Middleton by 6 over Perry County

Lake County by 3 over Middleton

If your going to dream, DREAM BIG. :roflol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope its not a napper! Im driving a long way to see some ball. Cloudland's bunch IS quick and very scrappy.

These boys live about 15 minutes from me and I enjoy watching them on the floor. If their shooters are hot, could be a good game

No snoring and dont slobber on your neighbor, its frowned upon!

Hampton by 10- Summertown doesn't have the horses to stay with Hampton all game.

CSAS by 3- by far the best matchup in the 1st rd

Middleton by 15- Cloudland is just outmanned

Perry Co by 12- great draw for PC

U obviously haven't seen summertown play to say they don't have the horses to keep up with Hampton. Summertown is very very very quick and will run the whole game they go about 8 or 9 deep on the bench. I haven't seen Hampton play they may be quick but i'm pretty sure summertown can run with them

I think whoever comes from the top half of the bracket is winning it all.

I am not talking about Summertown being able to run with Hampton. I am saying they don't have the talent to do it.

I have seen Summertown.

I haven't seen Hampton play so I don't know how talented they are but any team that gets to state can play so anything can happen but I'll be there cheering on my eagles wednesday morning and good luck to all the other teams should be a great tourney. Are you the same lord vader that posts on volnation

I haven't seen Hampton play so I don't know how talented they are but any team that gets to state can play so anything can happen but I'll be there cheering on my eagles wednesday morning and good luck to all the other teams should be a great tourney. Are you the same lord vader that posts on volnation

I would about bet he is, hes vols all the way!!!!!!

yea, that's me.