What I have seen at the park so far!

MrNoitAll

Please no summer/Fury talk except in the travel board :roflol:

Coffee and Franklin Co are part of the Chattanooga region, economic-wise. Not metropolitan area but still enough to get newspapers delivered out there maybe. I think both counties have football players in the annual SE TN vs North Georgia all-star game. Coffee sending in results to the Chattanooga paper is like McMinn Central's basketball state final being covered by both the Knoxville and Chattanooga papers.

Really it's not worth worrying or whining about, for most at least. I like seeing the box scores from a good team, anyone (you know who you are) not liking it can just skip to the next one.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well folks it is like this, some of the worse teams are a comin out like roaches when you turn on the lights. I have never heard so many folks talk about how bad the "Ladies From the Mountain" are and the "Ladies from Fat Phil's School". Now I have heard from about 5 cousins tell me how bad these teams are this year....now folks why would you want to put a losin product on the field year after year...ok the "Ladies from the Mountain" were pretty good but they ran their coach off or he ran off into the sunset to get away from the crazy folks that live up there and then there is "Fat Phil's School" I am a ole man and I can't remember when this bunch was ever good....can you? Not to mention Huntland who ain't know better either or the"Girls Basketball Team" is almost there with them! Community or known to some as "Do Little" and that is a prefect name for their softball team this year!

Now I have some more funny things to share with you all about playin time and why my princess is not a startin.....I know that is hard to believe but the word is that some AAA schools are havin that problem....this year...plus heard about that darn Daddy Ball makin folks unhappy....heard one daddy say my daughter may be a freshman but she ain't goin to be a pitchin in no JV game she is just a varsity pitcher and that is for those other girls NOT my princess!could someone share with me when did a Daddy get to say when and how much his princess would get to pitch... Also, heard of several players walkin out on the team because of so much drama, one team is down to 11 players but really all you need is 9 to start with and you can finish with 8 so I guess things could be worse! Some teams are havin a rash of Senior disease, where I am a senior so I should get to play......cause I am a senior....hmmmm wonder how many times we have heard that one! :flower:

Edited by MrNoitAll

Well folks it is like this, some of the worse teams are a comin out like roaches when you turn on the lights. I have never heard so many folks talk about how bad the "Ladies From the Mountain" are and the "Ladies from Fat Phil's School". Now I have heard from about 5 cousins tell me how bad these teams are this year....now folks why would you want to put a losin product on the field year after year...ok the "Ladies from the Mountain" were pretty good but they ran their coach off or he ran off into the sunset to get away from the crazy folks that live up there and then there is "Fat Phil's School" I am a ole man and I can't remember when this bunch was ever good....can you? Not to mention Huntland who ain't know better either or the"Girls Basketball Team" is almost there with them! Community or known to some as "Do Little" and that is a prefect name for their softball team this year!

Now I have some more funny things to share with you all about playin time and why my princess is not a startin.....I know that is hard to believe but the word is that some AAA schools are havin that problem....this year...plus heard about that darn Daddy Ball makin folks unhappy....heard one daddy say my daughter may be a freshman but she ain't goin to be a pitchin in no JV game she is just a varsity pitcher and that is for those other girls NOT my princess!could someone share with me when did a Daddy get to say when and how much his princess would get to pitch... Also, heard of several players walkin out on the team because of so much drama, one team is down to 11 players but really all you need is 9 to start with and you can finish with 8 so I guess things could be worse! Some teams are havin a rash of Senior disease, where I am a senior so I should get to play......cause I am a senior....hmmmm wonder how many times we have heard that one! :flower:

Word at the park was that Harpeth is the team that is down to 11. Poor Poor Harpeth. When will they ever get a team and have it together. They only have 1 or 2 girls with talent. Great Coaches just girls not interested at Harpeth and to many MOM's whining I hear at the park.

Well me and "Ms Birdie" made our way up to Clarkvagas last night. We were wonderin what has happen to

that warm weather we had last weekend? Well I saw some young ladies freezin in that cold, some coaches, umps

and most of all me and Birdie! were freezin I guess gettin older that is what happens!

Now some strange things that we saw and heard!

1. Hear a bunch of coaches and umps wonderin why the President and Vice-President of MTSCA

were not at their own tournament? Would have thought that they would be there to support it cause

they both have two of the better teams in the Mid-State. How can you expect others to support

it when you dont support it????

2. Westmoreland is still very bad great kids and coaches but they need everythin!

3. Rumor is that Harpeth youngins are playin travel volleyball instead of playin softball.

Said that they were goin to be a playin then some travel coach has them goin everywhere..but

to the softball field!

4. Ravenwood aint has good as I had thought that they would be!

5. Fields had been reworked since last year and were in a lot better shape.

6. Had light problems so two teams had to wait until later to get started when they had a open

field.

7. Food was good, enjoy the BBQ since I didnt get none last week! HINT HINT!!

8. Best hospitality booth for coaches and umps still goes to BEECH great job!

9. Thought Creek Wood would win it all then got beat by some bunch from Arkansas early in

the mornin which was as cold as I have been at the park this year.

10. Think that Clarksville High will be given everyone in their district all that they will

want when they play them!

Just hope next weekend is warmer and drier cause me and my baby will be a watchin!

:flower:

Edited by MrNoitAll

Westmoreland is the one of the worse teams in the Mid-State.

Goodpasture did not look very good this past Saturday! Playin the way they play will get you beat in your district!

Riverdale has looked good in a couple of games that I have seen them play this year .....they are on their spring break playin everywhere to showcase their team....

Lebanon has a lot of drama on their team....word in the park is that one senior keeps things stirred up all of the time...tellin folks how great she is.....they looked bad this weekend....

Ravenwood.....looked awful good, thought they played hard and were havin fun

Creek Wood looked really good got a bad call in one game that cost them the game but was playin several youngin so as a whole look out!

Houston County....is goin to be pretty good, thought they hit the ball well....pitchin aint real bad but they play in a tough district......

Montgomery Central...is bad......sorry just fact.......

White House gave up a home run on a infield out.....coach wasnt real happy....it was funny but it wasnt my team....

Coffee County.....we better start scorin runs or we may not get out of district!

Friendship Christian.....worse team that I have seen them ever have.

Hendersonville.....very small team....not a lot of power.....would not play them very deep......but a weak district this year...

Wilson Central....very young....pitchin is goin to be a very big problem.....but the girls were tryin but no enough to go very far!

Portland.....a team that does not go with the word softball very often but did look pretty good Saturday....no I did not say they were great but pretty good.

Clarksville High.....just an average team....will finish in the middle this year behind, NE, Rossview, DC.....

The food was GREAT AGAIN in the press box!!! You all do a great job Beech parents!!!! Luv the food!! and yes I will be there eatin some more from the Hendersonville parents....

Who do you have in your district ? Cumberland,Warren and White ??? That was funny !!!

WOW MRKNOWIT ALL and his family was taking up gate money at the park. He is retired and is not teaching or coaching anymore.

Are you a tellin me that "Ms Birdie" was a takin up $$$$$ and I didn't know it?

You mean I can now retired and stop workin? Wait till I tell "Ms Birdie" that I can retired and she can go get some more jobs! Heck with a 8th grade education I didnt know I could be a teacher and coach but some of them teachers that "Daisy" has had makes me wonder if they had a 8th grade education or not!

Now since "Ms Birdie" was a takin up $$$$$ why didnt you come by and say hi? Oh thats right you were not there were you. :flower:

Who do you have in your district ? Cumberland,Warren and White ??? That was funny !!!

Before you go bashing White County this year, they came down to Manchester and took on the "MIGHTY" Lady Raiders and put a good scare into them on their own field only losing 2-0 on two unearned runs in the final innings and had a pretty good chance a couple of times to score. They will not be pushovers this year.

Eman..

Well Mr. Noitall, glad to see that you have come to your senses about Clarksvegas (CHS). Now your stating that they will give everyone in their district all they will want when other teams play them but a couple of weeks ago I believe you stated and I quote " Clarksville High.....just an average team....will finish in the middle this year behind, NE, Rossview, DC....."

It's funny how people assume sometimes, huh?

Well me and "Ms Birdie" made our way up to Clarkvagas last night. We were wonderin what has happen to

that warm weather we had last weekend? Well I saw some young ladies freezin in that cold, some coaches, umps

and most of all me and Birdie! were freezin I guess gettin older that is what happens!

Now some strange things that we saw and heard!

1. Hear a bunch of coaches and umps wonderin why the President and Vice-President of MTSCA

were not at their own tournament? Would have thought that they would be there to support it cause

they both have two of the better teams in the Mid-State. How can you expect others to support

it when you dont support it????

2. Westmoreland is still very bad great kids and coaches but they need everythin!

3. Rumor is that Harpeth youngins are playin travel volleyball instead of playin softball.

Said that they were goin to be a playin then some travel coach has them goin everywhere..but

to the softball field!

4. Ravenwood aint has good as I had thought that they would be!

5. Fields had been reworked since last year and were in a lot better shape.

6. Had light problems so two teams had to wait until later to get started when they had a open

field.

7. Food was good, enjoy the BBQ since I didnt get none last week! HINT HINT!!

8. Best hospitality booth for coaches and umps still goes to BEECH great job!

9. Thought Creek Wood would win it all then got beat by some bunch from Arkansas early in

the mornin which was as cold as I have been at the park this year.

10. Think that Clarksville High will be given everyone in their district all that they will

want when they play them!

Just hope next weekend is warmer and drier cause me and my baby will be a watchin!