What I have seen at the park so far!

MrNoitAll

I guess that Soddy Daisy and Riverdale are stronger opponents than what Virginia Tech is playing. Does she pitch in college?

I am not sure which is funnier....this statement, or the fact that you probably believe it. Unbelievable.

Edited by stlbrd

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure which is funnier....this statement, or the fact that you probably believe it. Unbelievable.

"Birdman" where have you been???? Miss seein your great knowledge of this great game and outstandin comments. How is the fat cat life treatin you this year? Still have all of that $$$$$$$??

Don't you luv this time of the year, a lot of real dumb people start talkin when they need to keep that mouth shut!!!! Not somethin that you could ever say about me! :flower:

"Birdman" where have you been???? Miss seein your great knowledge of this great game and outstandin comments. How is the fat cat life treatin you this year? Still have all of that $$$$$$$??

Don't you luv this time of the year, a lot of real dumb people start talkin when they need to keep that mouth shut!!!! Not somethin that you could ever say about me! :flower:

I knew it would cheer you up to see that the rich birdman had posted.

What do you expect, we are talking about teenage girls. :) Throw in softball dads stirring the pot behind the scenes and you've got at least two different kinds of drama. I'm not sure which is worse.

HHS, you are so right!!! Take Wilson25, somebody brings up a player from LAST year and comments that they thought she was the best in the state. Wilson jumps straight to pitching stats from the title game!!! Keep in mind it was "Player" not "Pitcher", which was Ellen Renfro by the way!! :flower:

So..Wilson must be upset because, 1. DD/Family Member/Travel Ball Player/etc.. did not get talked about enough as one of those other very good pitcher. 2. DD/FMT/TBP/etc... did not get to keep playing at the next level and he can't let it go. or 3. He is just not the smartest guy in the world to call out a girl who is starting as a freshman at a D1 school in the ACC and doing very well!!!!!

Just another Dad on this board stirring up comments about a girl who is in another STATE because...hhmmm.....well....hhhmmm...

I wonder what she did to him????? I bet she got the last ICEE at the concession stand right in front of Wilson!!!! :flower:

Don't forget Sequatchie Co.

Yes, we know, the teams and players in the Chattanooga area outside Hamilton County are especially terrible, and that includes Marion, Walker Valley and Rhea-which will be a threat soon I believe. The summer coaches that have some players from those places probably feel different, so might a few Hamilton Co. high school coaches that have players from the outlying counties, but hey what do they know?

Yes, we know, the teams and players in the Chattanooga area outside Hamilton County are especially terrible, and that includes Marion, Walker Valley and Rhea-which will be a threat soon I believe. The summer coaches that have some players from those places probably feel different, so might a few Hamilton Co. high school coaches that have players from the outlying counties, but hey what do they know?

:popcorneater: I like it when folks are so nice to each other on here! :flower: