Perry county vs Middleton

gamechanger

Yeah which CA? I didnt see either one at the Boro! Oh yeah, we saved em some recruiting money by eliminating the Clarksville boys eh Glazed!

Yea. And he says everyone has bad games like CA had a bad game against us. Both Smith Bros got their average or right at it and they had a role player that averaged 1 Three Point shot a game hit 5 and had nearly 20 points himself. If we shot the percentages that CA shot against us when we played Middleton we would be playing for a Gold Ball today.

So now you all know that having a bad game can happen to anyone and you can stop trash talking CA!!! It doesn't feel good to lose but there are a lot of life lessons to be gained from this experience!! Halftime Middleton 34 Lake County 31 in the championship game.

I didn't trash talk CA, and I have a lot of respect for what they have done. But with that said, they did not have an off night offensively. CA's coach just failed to create a decent defensive plan.

Lake Co. is blowing out the Middleton team that put Perry Co. out of the tourney.....

And Middleton got blown out and beat for a second time by a team that PC split with during the year. It's all about match-ups.

I felt like if Lake County could get out of that first game, you had an excellent chance to win it all. Congrats to Lake County!

Edited by WindUpBird

Yeah which CA? I didnt see either one at the Boro! Oh yeah, we saved em some recruiting money by eliminating the Clarksville boys eh Glazed!

And I didn't see your name on the silver or gold ball last year or this year!!! And I didn't see any of your players names on the list for McDonald's All American or Mr. basketball!! You can't hide your green envy, it's so sad that you have such sour grapes. You need to look up the definition of recruiting, I am not going to waste any time talking about that today, you have nothing ton worry about, Perry County is too far for a daily drive!!!!

Lake Co. is blowing out the Middleton team that put Perry Co. out of the tourney.....

Hey Moron...don't know why you're on here bashing PC, but on any given night, any of these teams could have beaten the other. Lake Co. won and congratulations to them, but if they laced it up next week, I bet it would be a totally different outcome. Quit your bashing just becacuse the Vols got humiliated yesterday.

Just for your information, PC split with LC this year and that loss was without a starter.

Keep talking because you are really looking like a FOOL.

And I didn't see your name on the silver or gold ball last year or this year!!! And I didn't see any of your players names on the list for McDonald's All American or Mr. basketball!! You can't hide your green envy, it's so sad that you have such sour grapes. You need to look up the definition of recruiting, I am not going to waste any time talking about that today, you have nothing ton worry about, Perry County is too far for a daily drive!!!!

!As for you "Britelight",drive down some time when you have plenty of time and you can make the walk where on both sides,built in the walls,, are our trophies cases are full from home grown talent! I know PC is a bit far but its the closest you will ever get to see so many District,Regional,Sub-State and STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHIES in your life!!!! Oh yeah, we got several State Championship Banners too so bring your boyfriend and take pictures if you like!