Perry county vs Middleton

gamechanger

And I didn't see your name on the silver or gold ball last year or this year!!! And I didn't see any of your players names on the list for McDonald's All American or Mr. basketball!! You can't hide your green envy, it's so sad that you have such sour grapes. You need to look up the definition of recruiting, I am not going to waste any time talking about that today, you have nothing ton worry about, Perry County is too far for a daily drive!!!!

I know you can't get over us beating CA in yalls house and I never said anything about the Smith brothers because they were awesome and well deserving of Mr Basketball! They got over it looks like but you can't?

I know you can't get over us beating CA in yalls house and I never said anything about the Smith brothers because they were awesome and well deserving of Mr Basketball! They got over it looks like but you can't?

You really need to grow up and pay attention to all of your recent posts. You have bashed everyone except your team!!! And no, I have no intention of visiting your school and are you really so stupid to say something about a boyfriend? How old are you? Get a life and a job no one cares about your opinion!! We all have gotten over a loss by a good team from Perry County and their impressive coach. It's just too bad that you bring them down with your lack of class!!

So now you all know that having a bad game can happen to anyone and you can stop trash talking CA!!! It doesn't feel good to lose but there are a lot of life lessons to be gained from this experience!! Halftime Middleton 34 Lake County 31 in the championship game.

What is this? You were the one bashing PC or trying to! I didnt bash the Smith brothers and congratulated Him on Mr Basketball! I know your still hurt but it will go away if you let it!