Mid-State Top 10 Week Three

MrNoitAll

Ok folks, I have been really busy tryin to do this and do that and I had forgotten about the top 10 until this friend at the park asked me where it was….so here goes!

Well, for some reason I thought that Ravenwood should be in the top 10 for the last two weeks well after watchin them this weekend was I dumb or what! This bunch could win their district but need to work on bein more serious about their game than worryin about those cheers that they luv to yell! Get serious or you will be a payin to get into the "Boro"!

10. Kenwood—yes folks we are goin to be movin this group of youngins in the top 10! They may be the second best team in Clarkvagas behind Clarksville NE!

9. Clarksville—it takes scorin some runs to win games but they have been scorin enough to be in first place in their district.

8. Clarksville NE---when was the last time that you had three teams in the top ten of anything from Clarksvagas??? Well folks this year should be a fun year a watchin this district but this team does has the best pitchin than the rest of the district!!

7. Creek Wood—this ladies won their pool and may have won the tournament last weekend but the rain beat everybody, this team has already hit over 11 homeruns by 5 or 6 different players so this team should be back in the “Boroâ€. When they are playin their A game they can beat any AA team in the state!

6. Lincoln County—well the “Football School†loss a heart breaker at Coacht school last week and it put them into second place in district right off of the bat…..great pichin but needs to score more runs!

5. Goodpasture---Coach Phillips has these ladies lookin good! This better be his year a lot of seniors on this team!

4 .Mt. Juliet---they also should be winnin their district, don’t see anyone in district who can beat them!

3. CC or known to most as Coffee County !-- Cheyenne is one of he best SS in the Mid-State! She is a team leader and is going to help this team as much as anyone that I have seen in a very long time! I luv a watchin these ladies play…..we have the best fans and players than anyone in the MID_STATE!!

2. Lawrence County—What a game between them and the “Football School†last week, pitchin, pitchin, is what it is all about and they have it along with defense, coachin, and hittin….been a little weak on the hittin part but still has a great chance to go to the “Boro†without a payin!

1. Riverdale—well saw in the paper that they loss last week but still undefeated in the Mid-State and that is all that I care about! They will be in the “Boro†no matter if they are a playin or a watchin but unless somethin happens they should be a playin!

:flower:

Edited by MrNoitAll

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what you mean about the CC post.

The Willis girl dislocated her shoulder for the third time a week or so ago. I believe someone said she was having surgery this week and will miss the entire season.

She has a warrior attitude and the players luv her attitude, she will still be around the program which is just as important as playin! Wasn't for sure about her havin to have the surgery was a hopin that it would be ok for the rest of the year. :flower:

How about 1A Mr.NIA? :popcorneater:

Well next week will see Oakland movin up in the Top 10 for sure! I have not had a chance to see them play but the rumor in the Park is they are kickin butt and takin names. Run into them "Indians" and got their butt kick but you know what a lot of folks are gettin theirs kick by that bunch even CC!

But to answer your question what I have seen so far and that the Single A teams as a whole are very weak this year. I know that Coach Becky does a great job and you all should be back in the "Boro" again without payin as well as Cornersville as long as the pitchin is there if no pitchin you will be a hearin that "Fat Lady" a singin go home.

East Robertson is still very good they have almost everyone back who took them to the "Boro" last year and they should also be back in the "Boro"unless Cornersville gets their pitchin back.

FCS is not very good, Gordonsville has been a beatin a lot of teams but all of them have losin record so what does that mean? This weekend should tell both of the teams what they are made of for sure! One of the two FCS or Gordonsville will make it to the state as long as they can stay away from GRACE.....havent heard much about anyone else but as time goes on I will hear more and be able to make some better predictions but one prediction is for sure you catch GRACE in Sub-state finals and you will be a listenin to that "Fat Lady" on the way home singin to you!

Edited by MrNoitAll

If Richland gets their pitcher back, who has been out with elbow tendinitis, you might see a much improved team. Also Summertown, who lost 5 starters off of last years team to graduation, appears to be building steam!

Edited by m567

If Richland gets their pitcher back, who has been out with elbow tendinitis, you might see a much improved team. Also Summertown, who lost 5 starters off of last years team to graduation, seems to building steam!

"Newbie" if a bullfrog had wings it wouldnt bump its butt every time it jumped!

If I had "Birdman" $$$$$$$$$$ I wouldnt be a livin in this double wide!

If the "Wildkittens" had a pitcher throwin 65 MPH they would be a winnin more games!

If we ran our home affairs like the federal government we all would be in the jailhouse with out a key!

If more people took "Happy Pills" this would be a little better place to be!

If more people would quit tryin to figure out who "Ole MrNoitAll" life would be a little borin!

If "Ms Birdie" would quit tryin to make me work so hard things would be better in my life as well!

If Little Daisy would married her a rich man I would be real happy all she wants to date are the pretty folks.....I done that and look where it got me....a big "Ole Wide Double Wide"!

Edited by MrNoitAll

Well next week will see Oakland movin up in the Top 10 for sure! I have not had a chance to see them play but the rumor in the Park is they are kickin butt and takin names. Run into them "Indians" and got their butt kick but you know what a lot of folks are gettin theirs kick by that bunch even CC!

But to answer your question what I have seen so far and that the Single A teams as a whole are very weak this year. I know that Coach Becky does a great job and you all should be back in the "Boro" again without payin as well as Cornersville as long as the pitchin is there if no pitchin you will be a hearin that "Fat Lady" a singin go home.

East Robertson is still very good they have almost everyone back who took them to the "Boro" last year and they should also be back in the "Boro"unless Cornersville gets their pitchin back.

FCS is not very good, Gordonsville has been a beatin a lot of teams but all of them have losin record so what does that mean? This weekend should tell both of the teams what they are made of for sure! One of the two FCS or Gordonsville will make it to the state as long as they can stay away from GRACE.....havent heard much about anyone else but as time goes on I will hear more and be able to make some better predictions but one prediction is for sure you catch GRACE in Sub-state finals and you will be a listenin to that "Fat Lady" on the way home singin to you!

GO away no one cares what u think.

GO away no one cares what u think.

"Newbie" you must care because you are a readin my posts! :roflol: Sounds like you and your better half needs to get together and have a little fun cause you sound like one of them unhappy folks that get on here sometimes and are not real happ! Have you heard of "Doc Sawbones"...now he has the little pills that will change your life in lot of ways! :flower:

"Newbie" if a bullfrog had wings it wouldnt bump its butt every time it jumped!

If I had "Birdman" $$$$$$$$$$ I wouldnt be a livin in this double wide!

If the "Wildkittens" had a pitcher throwin 65 MPH they would be a winnin more games!

If we ran our home affairs like the federal government we all would be in the jailhouse with out a key!

If more people took "Happy Pills" this would be a little better place to be!

If more people would quit tryin to figure out who "Ole MrNoitAll" life would be a little borin!

If "Ms Birdie" would quit tryin to make me work so hard things would be better in my life as well!

If Little Daisy would married her a rich man I would be real happy all she wants to date are the pretty folks.....I done that and look where it got me....a big "Ole Wide Double Wide"!

If a person had no hope for his or her team there would be no AMBITION!

Edited by m567

If a person had no hope for his or her team there would be no AMBITION!

:roflolk::roflol::roflolk: ...Don't get sa'worked up. I heard all Doc Sawbones needs is your ss# and burtday to fill that 'happy pills' prescription... :flower:

NOTE: La-la land is gettin' full, though, so don't take too long ta holler at 'im...

(MrNoitAll, here's your sign...)