Lewis County Panthers!

My son a Sr this year has played LC 8 times growing up I think it is like PC-7 and LC -1 so who is the blind bird? I grew up a Panther and followed the team most every home game till my son was in high school. So i have seen and know a little about LC football. One of fans put on the 1a thread on PC , that he had been watching our team from the carwash and wasnt impressed. Thruth is little old 1a PC has doubting yourselves maybe becase of LC last few years or that you have heard we are pretty good. Ethier way playing carwash coach lets me know that you guys are worried. Who knows "FIRSTANDTEN" a blind bird finds a worm every now and then but I am having trouble figuring out who the Blind Bird is at this point. Just saying

[/quote lol lol lol you must be counting jr. pro and b team games that something to hang ur hat on

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son a Sr this year has played LC 8 times growing up I think it is like PC-7 and LC -1 so who is the blind bird? I grew up a Panther and followed the team most every home game till my son was in high school. So i have seen and know a little about LC football. One of fans put on the 1a thread on PC , that he had been watching our team from the carwash and wasnt impressed. Thruth is little old 1a PC has doubting yourselves maybe becase of LC last few years or that you have heard we are pretty good. Ethier way playing carwash coach lets me know that you guys are worried. Who knows "FIRSTANDTEN" a blind bird finds a worm every now and then but I am having trouble figuring out who the Blind Bird is at this point. Just saying

u pc fans kill me!dont get me wrong, im glad u guys are doing good now but to get on here and bad mouth lewis co. is wrong! coach sharp has done nothing but help pc football program out since it started back up 12 or 15 yrs ago and greg u no thats the truth. good luck to your team this year! p.s. and yes lewis co. is worried about perry co. because its our first game! pc. should be more worried about forrest than lc.

u pc fans kill me!dont get me wrong, im glad u guys are doing good now but to get on here and bad mouth lewis co. is wrong! coach sharp has done nothing but help pc football program out since it started back up 12 or 15 yrs ago and greg u no thats the truth. good luck to your team this year! p.s. and yes lewis co. is worried about perry co. because its our first game! pc. should be more worried about forrest than lc.

Name one time I ever bad mouthed Coach Sharp. I never said one bad word about Coach. Me and him are friends we been talking about this game for years even when it wasnt on the schedule we were playing the what if game about it. So we are really goning to play it I never bad mouthed LC I know they are 3a school trying to compete with big schools but the car wash coach over claiming to watch us practice , then another "the blind bird that found one worm" about us . Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house come on. To the other guy I cant really count PC games before my guys the players that are in high school now SR.s and Jrs and last yrs Srs. Those are mostly the ones I helped raise so if your not counting Jr. Pro and middle school I guess we are 0- 0 with LC . So dont be throwing stones over here at PC unless you want some thrown back. PC all the way !!!!

Name one time I ever bad mouthed Coach Sharp. I never said one bad word about Coach. Me and him are friends we been talking about this game for years even when it wasnt on the schedule we were playing the what if game about it. So we are really goning to play it I never bad mouthed LC I know they are 3a school trying to compete with big schools but the car wash coach over claiming to watch us practice , then another "the blind bird that found one worm" about us . Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house come on. To the other guy I cant really count PC games before my guys the players that are in high school now SR.s and Jrs and last yrs Srs. Those are mostly the ones I helped raise so if your not counting Jr. Pro and middle school I guess we are 0- 0 with LC . So dont be throwing stones over here at PC unless you want some thrown back. PC all the way !!!!

As for bad mouthing LC or Coach Sharp, I haven't seen any bad mouthing, just simple observations and oppinions.About claiming to watch PC practice, no I was over that way fishing and thought I'd stop and see If they had anything besides Tuck. Not so much worry as curiosity as to who made it through the summer. I wasn't trying to offend anyone, I was only stating that I wasn't impressed with what I saw; as to say, that ALL the PC fans had gotten my expectations up. Your more than welcome to come check us out and be impressed or don't. It won't change the score on Aug. 26.

As for bad mouthing LC or Coach Sharp, I haven't seen any bad mouthing, just simple observations and oppinions.About claiming to watch PC practice, no I was over that way fishing and thought I'd stop and see If they had anything besides Tuck. Not so much worry as curiosity as to who made it through the summer. I wasn't trying to offend anyone, I was only stating that I wasn't impressed with what I saw; as to say, that ALL the PC fans had gotten my expectations up. Your more than welcome to come check us out and be impressed or don't. It won't change the score on Aug. 26.

[/quote

i was having fun with you as you can tell with over a 1000 post on coach T. i know how high school football discussion boards work . You have fun talk a little smack and give a little respect along the way. The guy that said i was bad mouthing Sharp well i just wanted to clear that up. Cause i have had his back for years, played for him his first season in LC. Only thing anybody could take as saying something bad about him might have been, him running score up on PC back then. Truth is that I would run the score up if I was coach and my team could. I am not mad at him and he knows that. He is telling folks i said we were going to beat LC by 40 everywhere he goes and I didnt say that. You should hear the smack he talks right to my face and I am down with that. Its cool to me and thats what makes this fun. I like a lot of kids on LC team and I think they like me . I am on first name basis with Landon G. and Justin S. I know Bell and Cotham even Yesier. To me this is almost David and Goliath for PC. Folks from PC use to think of LC as the BIGTIME football school. 8-26-11 i bet it draws a crowd. What do you think?

i was having fun with you as you can tell with over a 1000 post on coach T. i know how high school football discussion boards work . You have fun talk a little smack and give a little respect along the way. The guy that said i was bad mouthing Sharp well i just wanted to clear that up. Cause i have had his back for years, played for him his first season in LC. Only thing anybody could take as saying something bad about him might have been, him running score up on PC back then. Truth is that I would run the score up if I was coach and my team could. I am not mad at him and he knows that. He is telling folks i said we were going to beat LC by 40 everywhere he goes and I didnt say that. You should hear the smack he talks right to my face and I am down with that. Its cool to me and thats what makes this fun. I like a lot of kids on LC team and I think they like me . I am on first name basis with Landon G. and Justin S. I know Bell and Cotham even Yesier. To me this is almost David and Goliath for PC. Folks from PC use to think of LC as the BIGTIME football school. 8-26-11 i bet it draws a crowd. What do you think?

Well let's just say, I'm sure there will be plenty of concessions sold. There once was a time when LC thought that LC was a BIGTIME football school, as well as most of the people on their schedule. That just hasn't been the case the past two years, and everyone, including me, seems pretty excited about what we bring to the table this year. There is a scrimmage in Loretto today at six which I expect to get out of hand honestly. But everyone has to be someone's punching bag I guess. I just hope no one hets hurt over there, and with big hitters like Graham and J. Sparkles, I can honestly say that with some concern that they may actually hurt someone.

guess I should have made it clear, sorry you didnt understand that we was talking about the high schools football programs and not you and ur sons career,but if its your career ur not a true panther if you cheer for pc ( when there playing each other ), so call yourself whatever but not a panther, for those who are a panther ill stop talking trash and see you there friday aug. 26th, and greg ill be at the pc forrest game not to check in on pc but to see forrest start 1 and 0.....lol lol lol peace dog

guess I should have made it clear, sorry you didnt understand that we was talking about the high schools football programs and not you and ur sons career,but if its your career ur not a true panther if you cheer for pc ( when there playing each other ), so call yourself whatever but not a panther, for those who are a panther ill stop talking trash and see you there friday aug. 26th, and greg ill be at the pc forrest game not to check in on pc but to see forrest start 1 and 0.....lol lol lol peace dog

Well you can come to Forrest and watch us play in Week 0. But truthfully PC will start off with a win. And then the MIGHTY OLE PANTHERS can bring happy butts down to PC and take that whipping. Then tuck their tails and pout all the way back to Ho-Town (bring your Kleenexs)... PC wants this game just as bas as any. But as of now we are taking it one game at a time, so we are preparing for Mckenzie, a true football powerhouse who can actually get out of the second round... We might be a blind bird but we did find that sweet worm, and it took us DEEP in the playoffs(Semifinals)...Call me when you get back there...Maybe it'll be in the next millinium!

Well you can come to Forrest and watch us play in Week 0. But truthfully PC will start off with a win. And then the MIGHTY OLE PANTHERS can bring happy butts down to PC and take that whipping. Then tuck their tails and pout all the way back to Ho-Town (bring your Kleenexs)... PC wants this game just as bas as any. But as of now we are taking it one game at a time, so we are preparing for Mckenzie, a true football powerhouse who can actually get out of the second round... We might be a blind bird but we did find that sweet worm, and it took us DEEP in the playoffs(Semifinals)...Call me when you get back there...Maybe it'll be in the next millinium!

lol lol lol really! perry co. has won 2 playoff games ever! 2 thats it! lewis county has been to the quarter finals 6 0r 7 times with about ten or eleven region championships since 1994 im not saying we are a powerhouse or anything but we are very proud of our program! you make yourself sound silly if u think perry co. can compare its football progam to lewis county's this is a football thread not basketball im sorry i might be wrong perry co. might have won 3 playoff games but whatever

Edited by alltime

Well, I won't go spouting off about how many playoff games we have ever won, or how few PC has ever won. (P.S. You guys can call us when you get back there also, because it definately won't be in the next mellinium if you don't get back this year.) You can talk about all the powerhouses you're going to beat, but it simply doesn't matter because we have just as many gold balls as you. I'm sure there are several teams in the state who don't have a gold ball. Every team in the state is playing for one gold ball. Someone has to lose. It's simple math; surely you can manage that down there in little old PC. Just remember that there is a reason that you call us the MIGHTY OLE PANTHERS. There is ALOT of tradition here, and everyone has just completely forgotten that since The

Panther's have had a couple of sub-parr seasons. Now all of the sudden Perry County is a powerhouse because they have a good quarterback and they won a few games. No one here is trying to dispute that Perry County is a good team right now. No one is disputing the fact that Tuck just may be Mr. Football at the end of this season. This game will be about who can keep their cool when someone makes a big play. And yes I hate to break it to you all, but 3yrds and a cloud of dust could easily turn into 3yds, Sparkman puts Tuck on his back, 6yds Grimes is on his back, 30 yds and ..6,make it 7 points. Big Plays, Who can make the most happen, and who can keep them from ever getting started.

I understand what your saying. I see why you would think what you think. I also have reasons behind my line of thinking. I really feel like LC graduated most of their problems from the past two years last year. I keep matching up all the key players on each side and the way I see it PC is just over matched.

The ones the graduated last year diffently cleaned up a mess. But....Sharp has to take some of blame for the past two years also. He picked and chose the starting line up. Best thing that happened for LC and Sharp was when HM stepped away from the program. He had way to much say who plays and where really took its toll on the team. Also you can't ALWAYS blame the players. The coach has to take some also.

As far as this year....they are in great shape with the addition of the 2 beast that are back. If they would have been able to keep those two on the field the pass 2 years things would have turned out a whole lot different. Perry will see what I mean when the meet these two. They are real.

BTW.what was the outcome at Lex..score?

Are you just a big Forrest fan? Well I am sure they will be an ok team and by no means are we over looking them. But happen to think we are pretty good too. As for who I will be cheering for the 26th well there no question PC all the way. It would be a great statement for this program to beat LC. It will be the first time in 30 yrs I have pulled against the Panthers but there is a first time for everything!!!! Did you think I would pull against my boy ? Coach Pace said once a Panther always a Panther I will be pulling for LC for the rest of the season I promise you guys that. Are you all going to the Forrest game?