Lewis County Panthers!

I haven't heard much out of Lewis County since the 2009 season. It seems that season sort of hurt some folks feelings. I know there are still some proud Panthers out there and I'm just wondering how the guys are shaping up. When's Spring practice start? Who are the new additions to coaching. I understand that Coach Earnest is leaving and will reunite with Coach McConnell in Brighton. How's the weight room looking? I hear we have some monsters. Let's get some excitement going!! Its not winter anymore we can come out of hibernation!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graham is a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me BEAST isn't the word. the MAN squats 500 like its nothing. Throws up 400 on bench like he's warming up. THE GUY IS UNREAL!!!!!! is he knocking heads?? he should be putting people in the hospital this year. But we can't be the graham show. We need some other guys to step up. i hope i'm able to make it to camden thursday but i doubt this will happen. I'm just wondering if anyone else will decide to help mr graham out.

Well as predicted I didn't get to make it to the Camden scrimmage BUT I know Graham is haussing it up right about now. and I'm sure THE Ronnie Yeiser has probably thrown about a dozen bombs by now. but seeing as how its only a few mins into the game LOL :roflol: I was wondering if anyone could keep me updated. If not, thats ok I'm sure i'll go get a game film sometime tomorrow.

It was a competitive scrimmage with many bright spots on both sides. Graham did have the hit of the day and surprisingly it was as a lead back on a LB. The offensive and defensive line showed great promise and look very physical. And the defense seemed much more aggressive. Ronnie was impressive for the first time out and appears to have several receivers to go to if needed (Vandy’s potential is out of the roof). All running back looked good and Bell ready surprised me with his speed and Colby is…… well Colby. Pound for pound he is unbelievably so tough. Bennett at FB and Nash and Owen at HB is encouraging. I would say that Bennett had 100 yards rushing on the inside play. This will bring about hope for a great season for the next few years to come.

• 1 month later...

So anybody think Perry Co. has a chance of beating the Panthers? I heard Bell won the agillities at camp he went to over the weekend. Is Sparkman with the team or not? How short of a rope is he on ? I wished PC would have scheduled LC later in the season cause Sparkman is usally only on the team for the first 5 games or so. I know Graham is good he will be a differnce maker . I love the Cotham kid lot of heart there. See you guys soon.

So anybody think Perry Co. has a chance of beating the Panthers? I heard Bell won the agillities at camp he went to over the weekend. Is Sparkman with the team or not? How short of a rope is he on ? I wished PC would have scheduled LC later in the season cause Sparkman is usally only on the team for the first 5 games or so. I know Graham is good he will be a differnce maker . I love the Cotham kid lot of heart there. See you guys soon.

Well, there's always a chance(assuming PC's guys can muster the courage to suit up). But it's lookin pretty grim for the PC guys right now. LC looks to be back up to snuff this year, FINALLYYYYY.As of last weak J. Sparkles was on the team. I am assuming he is on a fairly short leash. Graham is really really really really big and scary. The two together are going to be CRAZY. Cotham is gunna jock. Bell is a stud. and believe it or not RONNIE YEISER has a cannon. the backfield is set and HOPEFULLY LCs fatties are doin what they need to do. The guys are shaping up and I'm PUMPED Mr. Tucker hasn't ever met anyone like Graham or J.Sparkles! How is it over your way?

Well, there's always a chance(assuming PC's guys can muster the courage to suit up). But it's lookin pretty grim for the PC guys right now. LC looks to be back up to snuff this year, FINALLYYYYY.As of last weak J. Sparkles was on the team. I am assuming he is on a fairly short leash. Graham is really really really really big and scary. The two together are going to be CRAZY. Cotham is gunna jock. Bell is a stud. and believe it or not RONNIE YEISER has a cannon. the backfield is set and HOPEFULLY LCs fatties are doin what they need to do. The guys are shaping up and I'm PUMPED Mr. Tucker hasn't ever met anyone like Graham or J.Sparkles! How is it over your way?

On paper you guys have the edge but then again PC has nothing to lose. There will be alot of pressure on LC to win this game.

On paper you guys have the edge but then again PC has nothing to lose. There will be alot of pressure on LC to win this game.

That's true that's true. On the other hand you PC seem to have pretty high expectations also. I'm seeing some presssure on either side. I'm stickin with my prediction. LC is still just too much man for PC. We need a countdown. :mrgreen: