Lewis County Panthers!

have not made up my mind about going to forrest. but POLLCAT man u the one drunk not greg. 1st thing is that the panthers have been to the 3rd round of the playoffs more then pc has had a fb program. 2nd pc got a first round bye b/c of this gay classification system and then won there 2nd and 3rd round game. ( congrats ) then got hammered in the 4th by a wing-t offence, ( same as lc ). A a smart man knows that a 3-3-5 defence ( pc runs this ) cant stop a wing-t ( lc offnce ). and for whos fb program is better well lets not think dumb. b/c what ur saying would be like the panthers boy bb finishing runner up in the state finals and lc saying we hade a better bb program. come on man, be smart...

First of all, last year PC would have got the bye if they would've went west or not. a 9-1 season record is pretty good, we just got the #1 seed in the west. We derailed Bruceton and Lake County. Then Jo Byrns came to town, by the way they ran the I not WingT. PC has nine returning starters on D, and I honestly dont think your fatties can block our speed. So honestly would you like to know what you a are?

H Having

A Anger

T Towards

E Everyone

R Reaching

S Sucess

Thats spells our Hater you drunk.

Edited by PollCat

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, last year PC would have got the bye if they would've went west or not. a 9-1 season record is pretty good, we just got the #1 seed in the west. We derailed Bruceton and Lake County. Then Jo Byrns came to town, by the way they ran the I not WingT. PC has nine returning starters on D, and I honestly dont think your fatties can block our speed. So honestly would you like to know what you a are?

H Having

A Anger

T Towards

E Everyone

R Reaching

S Sucess

Thats spells our Hater you drunk.

DRUNK guess im just drunk off of the multiple region championships, consecutive playoffs births, and oh ya something pc knows nothing about multiple undefeated seasons. Lets just see how long pc has a winning season i bet after this yr they wont sniff the playoffs. So sip that...

H Having

A Anger

T Towards

E Everyone

R Reaching

S Sucess

Thats spells our Hater you drunk.lol lol lol lol what speed are u talking about? mercer dont play no more!

DRUNK guess im just drunk off of the multiple region championships, consecutive playoffs births, and oh ya something pc knows nothing about multiple undefeated seasons. Lets just see how long pc has a winning season i bet after this yr they wont sniff the playoffs. So sip that...

All Im reading is junk. Playoff birth + region champs + undefeated seasons = NO GOLD BALL. What they need to keep count with is how many times they lost in the second round. Lewis Co fans just love praising the past. Someone needs to call up Mr. Kreasy to give Sharp some pointers! :roflol:

All Im reading is junk. Playoff birth + region champs + undefeated seasons = NO GOLD BALL. What they need to keep count with is how many times they lost in the second round. Lewis Co fans just love praising the past. Someone needs to call up Mr. Kreasy to give Sharp some pointers! :roflol:

Listen, I don't have a dog in the race, I just like to stir the pot, but it really makes you look dumb throwing out the "no gold ball" crap when you yourself only have one gold region ball to speak of, you can come over and check out our trophy cases, then tell me how many gold balls you see. Granted, they aren't THE gold ball, but it's still better than PC has mustered. Your math up top looks like any other's from PC. You guys still have alot to learn.

Undefeated seasons = Region championships=playoff births=GOLD BALL. make anymore sense to ya? It'll come, you're all just too young to understand, just take baby steps.:roflolk:

One number is the same thats how many state championships both teams have 0 so move on.

I wasn't planning on wasting my time posting on the 3A Boards over this match before it got here but with all this back and fourth I couldn't stop myself. From what I can tell this is just a argument between the past and the present. The bottom line is everything Lewis County has accomplished is in the past and what PC is accomplishing is in the present and not to far future. There is just way to much HYPE over this used to be team coming to play this here and now team. And im sure the Graham and Sparkman kids are good but if your banking on two players beating PC, I just hope there's not alot of money in that bank.

I wasn't planning on wasting my time posting on the 3A Boards over this match before it got here but with all this back and fourth I couldn't stop myself. From what I can tell this is just a argument between the past and the present. The bottom line is everything Lewis County has accomplished is in the past and what PC is accomplishing is in the present and not to far future. There is just way to much HYPE over this used to be team coming to play this here and now team. And im sure the Graham and Sparkman kids are good but if your banking on two players beating PC, I just hope there's not alot of money in that bank.

Love reading this back and forth thread, Favorite Line " there is to much hype over this used to be team coming to play this here and now team" Got to hand it to these Perry County Fans, they make my day, thanks!

Love reading this back and forth thread, Favorite Line " there is to much hype over this used to be team coming to play this here and now team" Got to hand it to these Perry County Fans, they make my day, thanks!

PC fans might make your day. But PC players are going to kill your season. :thumb:

Go ahead and get all your laughs in now. Im going to save all my laughs for August 26th around 9pm.

Aw man, It sure will hurt my feelings to see you so disappointed. . not. I'm curious as to what makes PC anymore here and now than LC is? You guys realize you start a 0-0 every year don't you. I mean, I know you guys are young and all, but you've been around long enough to figure that out haven't you? You're record last year means about as much as ours does. It doesn't mean anything, as a matter of fact. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't know that when we beat you all, then you'll all be mad and talk crap about how the only reason we won is becuase we played down in classification, and PC wasn't ever supposed to win anyway. It's cute. But like i said, you're program will grow up eventually. BABY STEPS.