Lewis County Panthers!

is it true that perry county already one the state championship this year? it sure sounds like it! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

didnt they win last year aswell? atleast thats how they sound. one good yr and they've broke all the records and cant be stopped. everything you know about fb and you didnt know this! come on man!!

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL you guys kill me I was only picking at how he used ONE instead of won. Its cool I went to school in LC I understand.

Yea, yea whatever. See, that's why you picked up on that grammatical error. A special thanks to the Lewis County Education System. It doesn't matter how good our education system is, PC is still gunna tear us a new one.:thumb:

Yea, yea whatever. See, that's why you picked up on that grammatical error. A special thanks to the Lewis County Education System. It doesn't matter how good our education system is, PC is still gunna tear us a new one.:thumb:

I figure everybody will be crying the blues down on coach sharp for loosing to a 1a school. I will be the one saying he is a good coach he just come on the short end of the stick on the 26th. Its ok a lot of teams will lose to PC this year. You guys can still have a good season and this wont hurt you in your region .

I figure everybody will be crying the blues down on coach sharp for loosing to a 1a school. I will be the one saying he is a good coach he just come on the short end of the stick on the 26th. Its ok a lot of teams will lose to PC this year. You guys can still have a good season and this wont hurt you in your region .

you make my day everytime i read one of your post! (i always like to start my day off with a good laugh!)