Lewis County Panthers!

how come you only notice when i pick pc to lose, i picked them to win last week and not one person called me a forrest hater. :roflol:

the facts are if a team can shut out Tucker, they will beat PC.... it has been proven once by DC and twice by Joe Byrns... i think that LC probably can do the same. notice i did not say they didnt have more than one player... i said one LEGIT weapon, which is true.

If you stop Chris Johson you stop the Titans . If you stopped Joe Montana you stopped the 49ers. Yeah if you stop Tucker youy stopped PC it didnt take a rocket scientist to figure that one. I legit weapon is where you started sounding stupid I mean I am sorry for saying that but we have 40 combined tds from last year still on the team. I mean really we have some guys that have been in the endzone before. How many guys you think LC has that scored multiple tds last year on this years team? PC team is mostly Srs this year and most every one of them started as a Sophmore so we got some experience out there. Just saying we arent exactly a one man show we have some guys out there that have been here before.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you stop Chris Johson you stop the Titans . If you stopped Joe Montana you stopped the 49ers. Yeah if you stop Tucker youy stopped PC it didnt take a rocket scientist to figure that one. I legit weapon is where you started sounding stupid I mean I am sorry for saying that but we have 40 combined tds from last year still on the team. I mean really we have some guys that have been in the endzone before. How many guys you think LC has that scored multiple tds last year on this years team? PC team is mostly Srs this year and most every one of them started as a Sophmore so we got some experience out there. Just saying we arent exactly a one man show we have some guys out there that have been here before.

40 combined touchdowns is great but they all started with one player (probably passes from Tucker). i picked PC to lose 3 times last year and the only one i was wrong on was Wayne County, my facts are straight and very unbiased.. you always take offense for some reason when facts are thrown out there... i mean your first sentence proved the point i was making. one legit weapon. Tucker is the one legit weapon... no one writes articles about the "other" guys because everyone knows who is winning the games in Linden. Without him, PC may beat loretto and East hickman. History proves my points. until one of the other players you talk about steps up and wins, you have no arguement.

40 combined touchdowns is great but they all started with one player (probably passes from Tucker). i picked PC to lose 3 times last year and the only one i was wrong on was Wayne County, my facts are straight and very unbiased.. you always take offense for some reason when facts are thrown out there... i mean your first sentence proved the point i was making. one legit weapon. Tucker is the one legit weapon... no one writes articles about the "other" guys because everyone knows who is winning the games in Linden. Without him, PC may beat loretto and East hickman. History proves my points. until one of the other players you talk about steps up and wins, you have no arguement.

Ok Jerry Rice aint any good . It was all Joe Montana or Steve Young . You take any teams best player away and they are crippled. I dont know what your arguement even is?

Edited by radio33

Our entire backfield is back. FYI

So how many TD's did they put up last season?

lol you kill me radio, guess what? last season is over! it really is! yall had a great year but this is a new year. i really think yall will have a good year with that being said, you got to be crazy if you think our team is the same as last year! i tell u what radio, go call columbia and lexington and ask them if we are weak and untalented

lol you kill me radio, guess what? last season is over! it really is! yall had a great year but this is a new year. i really think yall will have a good year with that being said, you got to be crazy if you think our team is the same as last year! i tell u what radio, go call columbia and lexington and ask them if we are weak and untalented

LOl you kill me also Benji you jump in in middle of a discussion and take up last statement or try to read into something. Somebody said we lost Mercer and he was all we had I was only stating we had a few other guys that know their way around the endzone. I heard Lexington coach said he was up 4 or 5 to nothing when he started subing and Columbia didnt have everybody even there at scrimage. Now I will tell you what Benji you call UC and Huntingdon and ask them whats up with PC. Cant wait to serve you a big dish of crow!

you never answered my question of how many of those 40 touchdowns began with Tucker, as in a pass? i would dare say probably 35 of them.

I am not sure Big D. When you run the spread I would guess most evry touchdown and when QB broke the state record for this stat I would guess higher. Tucker was responsible for more TDS than anybody else in TENNESSEE for 1 season ever. That means alot so that shouldnt be hard for you to figure out. How many did Jerry Rice or any Wr have with out their QB. Gosh your brilliant you need to get with Benji and coach up a team yall would be unstopable.