Lewis County Panthers!

congratulations to the PC vikings: as always i am impressed with the One Weapon that PC has, big fan of Tucker; i was under the impression that LC was back to thier traditional ways but i guess they are still not quite back.

didnt go to this game but i hear he was pretty good. this may be a long year for LC, i hate it becuase i would like to see coach sharpe end a great career with a good season. Good luck to both teams as you go forward. :thumb:

It wasn't just Tucker who was good. The D-line was outstanding, IMO they had just as much to do with us winning that game as the ones who scored the points.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congratulations to the PC vikings: as always i am impressed with the One Weapon that PC has, big fan of Tucker; i was under the impression that LC was back to thier traditional ways but i guess they are still not quite back.

didnt go to this game but i hear he was pretty good. this may be a long year for LC, i hate it becuase i would like to see coach sharpe end a great career with a good season. Good luck to both teams as you go forward. :thumb:

Thanks Big D maybe you could tell Cornersville to just put all 11 on Tucker. Surely that would work.

Thanks Big D maybe you could tell Cornersville to just put all 11 on Tucker. Surely that would work.

If i had a team playing PC; my first call would be to Jo Bryns!!! :roflol:

and then i would work on stopping tucker and the PC Tuckers... much like the days of Marco Pleasent!!

really pete! whats LC's record the last 5 or 10 yrs against perry, wayne, and collinwood? I know for a fact we have won more than we have lost against them

Dont let Pete get ya stirred up. LC has thumped up on a lot of schools. LC was top of the food chain around this area for a while. Always keeping the score close. I am sure LC will go on and have a decent year. It was a good game had me worried for while. See ya around

It wasn't just Tucker who was good. The D-line was outstanding, IMO they had just as much to do with us winning that game as the ones who scored the points.

Congrats to Peery County good game. Lewis County we need to take every game as a serious one and Fairview is for real so buckle up and lets go or this Friday night could be bad get ready men lets go.

When do the coaching staff get some of the blame? Perry coaches did a much better job. It seems that over the past few years the blame has always been thrown at the players. Each year..."Had some problems graduated so this year should be better". This all rest on the coaches first then you can blame players. In some of this thinking I have read over the past few years it seems Sharp hasn't lost a game yet, its the players than have lost....Sharp is still undefeated. Sharp is a deceit coach, not a great one. He has been lucky in the past with the district he has played in, Loretto, Richland etc. Over 30% of his wins have come off just 4 teams. LC needs to as a unit work together. Players Coaches etc. Still think LC will have a deceit season. Hickman, East, Page, Springhill etc. There are some wins laying out there. LC will have to bring their game up to compete in other games. They have the players to go with. Now its up to everyone to pull together and show what they are made of. Marshall and Giles appear to be the tough ones and almost forgot Fairview. Good Luck LC...its there for the taking.

How can you say you blame coaches first? I didn't see a single coach out there Firday in pads, trying to run a play, and I doubt you will this friday. The blame always has to be on the players first. It all starts at the point of attack. Everyone always wants to complain and pull the "same ole, same ole" card with Coach Sharp, and yet every Friday you see dozens of missed assignments by the starting line. Seems like if we've been running these plays for 30 yrs, and everyone we play knows what's coming, Then shouldn't we know who we're supposed to block. What I'm trying to say is, it doesn't make a hill of beans worth of difference what Coach Sharp calls if it isn't blocked the way it's supposed to be. Every play is designed to score, so IF everyone does their responsibility then you will score. You can coach, and coach until your blue in the face, but if a player doesn't want to learn you can't make him. You may be able to trick him into thinking he wants to, which is your next best bet. The main thing I don't think this team understands, is they can be absolutely as good as they want to be(or are willing to work for). The only people who can limit them, are themselves.

How can you say you blame coaches first? I didn't see a single coach out there Firday in pads, trying to run a play, and I doubt you will this friday. The blame always has to be on the players first. It all starts at the point of attack. Everyone always wants to complain and pull the "same ole, same ole" card with Coach Sharp, and yet every Friday you see dozens of missed assignments by the starting line. Seems like if we've been running these plays for 30 yrs, and everyone we play knows what's coming, Then shouldn't we know who we're supposed to block. What I'm trying to say is, it doesn't make a hill of beans worth of difference what Coach Sharp calls if it isn't blocked the way it's supposed to be. Every play is designed to score, so IF everyone does their responsibility then you will score. You can coach, and coach until your blue in the face, but if a player doesn't want to learn you can't make him. You may be able to trick him into thinking he wants to, which is your next best bet. The main thing I don't think this team understands, is they can be absolutely as good as they want to be(or are willing to work for). The only people who can limit them, are themselves.

Everyone says that LC is loaded with talent so if blocks are being missed then either you don't have the athletes you think you do or they are not being coached and prepaired the way they should be

Just read the first line.."when do coaches get SOME of the blame?". Didn't lay it all on them, but some of the problem has to be theirs also. Way to easy to just point at on group. Its a team that wins as well as a team that loses.

Just read the first line.."when do coaches get SOME of the blame?". Didn't lay it all on them, but some of the problem has to be theirs also. Way to easy to just point at on group. Its a team that wins as well as a team that loses.

I agree. Its called a Team. Which last time I checked includeed both Players And Coaches. Shame on you for blaming the players. Easy to say when you are just sitting in the stands and not putting the work in the players are. Im sure when those kids go out there to play, they are not thinking they are going to lose. And yes coaching has alot to do with it. When it is 4th and a mile why run the ball, when your longest run on the night is 6 yards, also you can blame the players for not blocking, but when you call the same plays over and over and you line up and the defense is telling each other what is coming its hard to stop it. Its like showing them what you are running and still excepting to score. But yes the game is not perfect some of the kids miss blocks, drop passes, fumble, and miss tackles. But the coaches also call run plays on 4th a mile, run the same defense over and over and over, they dont listin to what the players are saying. But hey if the game were perfect there would be no winner, and if life were perfect we would not even be tal;king about this. So blame who you want but no one is perfect which includes coaches not just players LewisCoPanthers, so dont attack the kids for sharps play calling.