Lewis County Panthers!

I agree. Its called a Team. Which last time I checked includeed both Players And Coaches. Shame on you for blaming the players. Easy to say when you are just sitting in the stands and not putting the work in the players are. Im sure when those kids go out there to play, they are not thinking they are going to lose. And yes coaching has alot to do with it. When it is 4th and a mile why run the ball, when your longest run on the night is 6 yards, also you can blame the players for not blocking, but when you call the same plays over and over and you line up and the defense is telling each other what is coming its hard to stop it. Its like showing them what you are running and still excepting to score. But yes the game is not perfect some of the kids miss blocks, drop passes, fumble, and miss tackles. But the coaches also call run plays on 4th a mile, run the same defense over and over and over, they dont listin to what the players are saying. But hey if the game were perfect there would be no winner, and if life were perfect we would not even be tal;king about this. So blame who you want but no one is perfect which includes coaches not just players LewisCoPanthers, so dont attack the kids for sharps play calling.

Who did I attack? I assessed how well each group played, and picked the group that I felt didn't do what they should've done. It all starts at the line, if they don't do their job then no one else gets a chance to do theirs. They know good, and well that they could be much better than what they played. People like you all are the reasons that they are so weak minded anyway. You can't go change their diaper anymore, and you can't baby them just because I felt like they didn't play well. You can't telll them they did an ok job when they certainly did not. If they get on here and read what I've posted and it hurts their feelings then honestly how well do you think they will play when a D-lineman is calling them every name in the book, on top of planting the kid every snap of the ball.They HAVE to grow up or they will suck, it's a simple fact. The offensive line is a MAN's world and if your not a MAN you will be cast by the wayside. If a simple post on a stupid coacht thread really hurts your feelings then it's time to look in the mirror and man up. Another thing, I don't care how many times you run a play in a row, the defense will never KNOW 100% what is coming. The offense has the luxury of knowing exactly where the ball is going every play, all the defense can do is make and educated assumption. So, shame on you for babying them and making excuses.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Score? Any details?

Fairview wins 26-6 Could of been worse, But that Middle School Coach Hughes (that nobody said would make it is the High School ranks) had mercy, Lewis never threatened Fairview at all. They just took a beating like I said yesterday. Lewis County was a "we once was " team. Nothing stood out to me as far as all this talent these Lewis County folk say they have.

Fairview wins 26-6 Could of been worse, But that Middle School Coach Hughes (that nobody said would make it is the High School ranks) had mercy, Lewis never threatened Fairview at all. They just took a beating like I said yesterday. Lewis County was a "we once was " team. Nothing stood out to me as far as all this talent these Lewis County folk say they have.

Actually 34-14 Fairview over LC

What game were u at? The one I saw Fairview won 34-14 with Fairview scoring their last TD with under 2 min to play. I guess nothing stood out to u since u weren't there! lol

What game were u at? The one I saw Fairview won 34-14 with Fairview scoring their last TD with under 2 min to play. I guess nothing stood out to u since u weren't there! lol

Did an LC player get thrown out of the game in the last couple of minutes last night for unsportsmanlike conduct? Did anyone see what happened? Thanks

Did an LC player get thrown out of the game in the last couple of minutes last night for unsportsmanlike conduct? Did anyone see what happened? Thanks

Chse Hall, some kid punched him so they tossed them both, didn't really understand it. LC had their chances and were much improved from a week ago. They just have to cut out the little mistakes now and stop shooting themselves in the foot, when BIG MO is on their side.