Meigs County looking for a coach!

Sequatchie

Who are you referring to?

This young man has ties very close. The administration knows who he is,he will apply if he has not already,and will be the best coach they can get. Reason for saying this is that he has no intention of going anywhere. He desires to coach football in a small school and live in the area permanently.If Meigs wants a young man who will run a program the right way and that kids will love playing for,he is the top choice. His wife grew up and went to school close by and it will be a perfect fit for both Meigs and coach.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This young man has ties very close. The administration knows who he is,he will apply if he has not already,and will be the best coach they can get. Reason for saying this is that he has no intention of going anywhere. He desires to coach football in a small school and live in the area permanently.If Meigs wants a young man who will run a program the right way and that kids will love playing for,he is the top choice. His wife grew up and went to school close by and it will be a perfect fit for both Meigs and coach.

This could be any number of people, from Jason Howard to Zach Harris to Ricky Holliday. If the administration knows who he is then why wasn't he hired pre-Eller. There must be a reason!!!!!!!!!

What? Part of coaching high school is teaching young boys to be young men. Running away because the talent is wayyyy off is teaching the boys to run from problems. I have read several of your posts and I dont think you would run from your team if the talent was down. Stay and fight to get better is a sign of character.

Your right, I was joking. I wish Meigs County High School the best on there hunt for the next Head Coach.

I remember the days when Meigs County football used to be feared, and one of the best hard nosed football teams out there. They might not of had the most talent but they would hit you in the mouth and make you like it for 4 quarters. Goodluck getting back on track :thumb:

Urban Meyer?

Makes you wonder what the reasons are and why the hire has not been made the last two openings.

The young man I am speaking of was told he is to young. I think it is a shame that he will not have the opportunity to prove what I already know. Where we coach he is very well respected by coaches and players alike. He has a great desire to work in a small school and just be a good football coach. He will be a coach one day and have his own program. He will be older but not any better,because he already knows what is important in working with young men in a football program. The game of football at the high school level is more than just X's and O's. Having coached at the college level for 4 years now, he has plenty of football knowledge.I feel Meigs Co. is the biggest loser in this, maybe when he is older he will get his chance. Sorry Meigs Co. for your loss.

The young man I am speaking of was told he is to young. I think it is a shame that he will not have the opportunity to prove what I already know. Where we coach he is very well respected by coaches and players alike. He has a great desire to work in a small school and just be a good football coach. He will be a coach one day and have his own program. He will be older but not any better,because he already knows what is important in working with young men in a football program. The game of football at the high school level is more than just X's and O's. Having coached at the college level for 4 years now, he has plenty of football knowledge.I feel Meigs Co. is the biggest loser in this, maybe when he is older he will get his chance. Sorry Meigs Co. for your loss.

So your telling me, he has coached at a College for 4 years now but Meigs County wont hire him? :roflol:

Who is this you speak of? Or is it one of them that no name will be relased? aka made up.

So your telling me, he has coached at a College for 4 years now but Meigs County wont hire him? :roflol:

Who is this you speak of? Or is it one of them that no name will be relased? aka made up.

No need to tell his name.It would serve no purpose. Ask the principal he knows. I would not make this up. He is just a young man who I respect and will one day get his chance to be a head coach and do a great job.

Edited by runtheball