Why your team is a loser!

MrNoitAll

Well folks I thought I would share a little bit of my wisdom about why your team is a losin! Why is my team a loser…..see if any of these apply to your team!

1. Genetics when you played ball you were not worth a dime, so why do you expect your princess to be any better than you? Remember the apple don’t fall far from the tree!

2. She plays all three sports and she is just an All-Star in everything…..please tell me you don’t really believe this one…….

3. She don’t have to take lessons she is just like her parents…please refer to number 1 reason!

4. Coaches….when I watch a game and notice that the princes is just watchin the game when she should be coverin a base it makes me wonder if she has been taught to get her butt off the mound and back-up a base or do we need to refer to reason number 1?

5. Coaches……when there is not a force out at a base and the infielder has her foot on the base as if there was does it mean that she wasn’t taught correctly or do we go back to reason number 1?

6. Coaches…….why do your infielders not communicate with each other when there is a fly ball hit to the infield? Or again could it be reason number 1?

7. Coaches……..please explain why an outfielder would run after a fly ball with their glove up in the air and then the ball hits right in front of them…..why wouldn’t she run full speed and then put her glove up to catch the ball? Por coachin or reason number 1?

8. Coaches…….please explain I have seen the worse baserunnin in years this year is it because the coaches have not work on it or is it reason number 1?

9. Coaches…….why would you let a batter swing at the first pitch just right after the batter in front just got four straight balls and they were not where c lose to the plate…..have you thought about takin a pitch until she throws a strike or is it reason number 1?

10. Coaches……why would you run yourself out of an inning with the best part of your line-up comin to bat or why would you take a chance on the third out with a stupid runnin mistake……por coachin or reason number 1?

11. Coaches……why do you play tournament games with only one pitcher…do you think you may be over workin you pitcher or could the pitcher thinks she can pitch every game or again is it reason number 1?

12. Coaches….how many times have you heard a parent talk about someone child on the team…how many times have you heard a mama or a daddy talk about other folks….well just to let you about this little secret if they will talk about someone else in front of you they will talk about you as well….again you must look at reason number 1 to find out about the problems on your team! :flower:

Edited by MrNoitAll

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well folks I thought I would share a little bit of my wisdom about why your team is a losin! Why is my team a loser…..see if any of these apply to your team!

1. Genetics when you played ball you were not worth a dime, so why do you expect your princess to be any better than you? Remember the apple don’t fall far from the tree!

2. She plays all three sports and she is just an All-Star in everything…..please tell me you don’t really believe this one…….

3. She don’t have to take lessons she is just like her parents…please refer to number 1 reason!

4. Coaches….when I watch a game and notice that the princes is just watchin the game when she should be coverin a base it makes me wonder if she has been taught to get her butt off the mound and back-up a base or do we need to refer to reason number 1?

5. Coaches……when there is not a force out at a base and the infielder has her foot on the base as if there was does it mean that she wasn’t taught correctly or do we go back to reason number 1?

6. Coaches…….why do your infielders not communicate with each other when there is a fly ball hit to the infield? Or again could it be reason number 1?

7. Coaches……..please explain why an outfielder would run after a fly ball with their glove up in the air and then the ball hits right in front of them…..why wouldn’t she run full speed and then put her glove up to catch the ball? Por coachin or reason number 1?

8. Coaches…….please explain I have seen the worse baserunnin in years this year is it because the coaches have not work on it or is it reason number 1?

9. Coaches…….why would you let a batter swing at the first pitch just right after the batter in front just got four straight balls and they were not where c lose to the plate…..have you thought about takin a pitch until she throws a strike or is it reason number 1?

10. Coaches……why would you run yourself out of an inning with the best part of your line-up comin to bat or why would you take a chance on the third out with a stupid runnin mistake……por coachin or reason number 1?

11. Coaches……why do you play tournament games with only one pitcher…do you think you may be over workin you pitcher or could the pitcher thinks she can pitch every game or again is it reason number 1?

12. Coaches….how many times have you heard a parent talk about someone child on the team…how many times have you heard a mama or a daddy talk about other folks….well just to let you about this little secret if they will talk about someone else in front of you they will talk about you as well….again you must look at reason number 1 to find out about the problems on your team! :flower:

Bravo............very well said. I love it!!!

Bravo............very well said. I love it!!!

Thank you "Newbie" here are a few more to add to the list...I am sure someone else can

add to it as well!

13. Coaches…………. why do you see some coaches only coachin a team when their daughter is on the team and then as soon as she leaves guess what they do too….could be that they want to make sure that my princess is the star…again reason number 1 cause princess thinks that she is a star because mama and daddy has always made her one.

14. Coaches…………..the last time that I check is if you wanted to be a high school coach just get the paper work done, or go to college and get a degree or set up in the stands and coach for free cause you know how to coach better than that dumb coach on the field…..again check reason number 1.

15. Coaches………….when is the last time that you have worked on slidin into a base, as my baby girl “Daisy†was a playin there was not a choice to slide unless the coach told her up….could it be that coaches don’t work on it or could it be that my princess is too good to slide because 9-10 times that ump is a goin to call her butt out if she don’t slide but again maybe her mama and daddy don’t think she has to slide cause of reason number 1!

Will add more later thought I would share a little of my dumb wisdom to you! :flower:

Edited by MrNoitAll

P

Thank you "Newbie" here are a few more to add to the list...I am sure someone else can

add to it as well!

13. Coaches…………. why do you see some coaches only coachin a team when their daughter is on the team and then as soon as she leaves guess what they do too….could be that they want to make sure that my princess is the star…again reason number 1 cause princess thinks that she is a star because mama and daddy has always made her one.

14. Coaches…………..the last time that I check is if you wanted to be a high school coach just get the paper work done, or go to college and get a degree or set up in the stands and coach for free cause you know how to coach better than that dumb coach on the field…..again check reason number 1.

15. Coaches………….when is the last time that you have worked on slidin into a base, as my baby girl “Daisy†was a playin there was not a choice to slide unless the coach told her up….could it be that coaches don’t work on it or could it be that my princess is too good to slide because 9-10 times that ump is a goin to call her butt out if she don’t slide but again maybe her mama and daddy don’t think she has to slide cause of reason number 1!

Will add more later thought I would share a little of my dumb wisdom to you! :flower:

Why don't you start a thread on "Why your team is winning".

16.Coaches...you ain't got no pitching

Perhaps #1 should have read been, 1. Coaches......Genetics when you played ball you were not worth a dime, so why do you expect your TEAM to be any better than you were? Remember the apple don't fall far from the tree! :flower:

Perhaps #1 should have read been, 1. Coaches......Genetics when you played ball you were not worth a dime, so why do you expect your TEAM to be any better than you were? Remember the apple don't fall far from the tree! :flower:

Well cousin you must have been talkin about travel ball cause that is where you see a your mama's keep score book to make sure every hit is count as a hit and daddy

makin sure that his princess is the star....now I am sure that was what you were a talkin about! But we do have several of them high school teams that have that daddy a settin on the pine bein a coach to make sure that baby girl gets special treatment!

I know that is so hard to believe but it be true! So here is number #17!

17. Coaches......have you ever had parents question the way the scorekeeper score a play cause the ball bounce one time on the ground then off of glove and roll around and that scorekeeper gave that little princess a error when everyone knows that was a hit cause my princess hit it.....or it could be rule number 1?

Number 18...Coaches............no matter how many times you go over it she still forgets it, examples......get the signals correctly, take a pitch, bunt, steal, tag up, slide, squeeze, hit the cut-off, delay steal, cover the correct base, throw to the correct base....now if you have done any coachin you have seen this child, now I ain't no Einstein but coach you have got yourself one dumb player...now I know it ain't the correct thing to call your player but when you have gone over it about a thousand times and she still don't get it you have a problem or it could be rule Number 1! :flower: