9AAA District tourney

linedrive24

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mt Juliet is going to be strong in the tournament wait and see. I am a past player, and I have grown up with the program with my brother graduating in 2002. Coach Purvis will definately have the team motivated. The Bears have sustained a few key losses, but rest assured they will be hungry to win another district championship. They need to get rid of some selfishness, and true leaders need to rise up and take control. There is one accolade this program hasn't accomplished, and there is no reason this year can't be the year to do it.

GO BEARS!

Well with this district you might as well put them in a hat, shake it all up and see what comes out. So here I go,lol:

1-MJ

2-Beech

3-Leb

4-Gallatin

5-SC

6-Hville

7-Portland

8-WC

So there are my picks, like I said, throw him in a bowl and pull them out, and you will have just as good a chance. Unless of course Hendersonville bunts every batter like they did against Beech and Portland and they may squeak out a little higher. I just dont think coaching like they are a Dixie team will get them very far. But who know, its high school ball. When coaches livelihoods depend on 15-18 yr old boys any thing can happen. Good luck to all of them, it is a time they wont forget.....I still remember at Gallatin in the mid 80's, getting knocked out of state by Beech, lol.

Edited by SOUTHERNFRIED

Well with this district you might as well put them in a hat, shake it all up and see what comes out. So here I go,lol:

1-MJ

2-Beech

3-Leb

4-Gallatin

5-SC

6-Hville

7-Portland

8-WC

So there are my picks, like I said, throw him in a bowl and pull them out, and you will have just as good a chance. Unless of course Hendersonville bunts every batter like they did against Beech and Portland and they may squeak out a little higher. I just dont think coaching like they are a Dixie team will get them very far. But who know, its high school ball. When coaches livelihoods depend on 15-18 yr old boys any thing can happen. Good luck to all of them, it is a time they wont forget.....I still remember at Gallatin in the mid 80's, getting knocked out of state by Beech, lol.

LOL, I WILL LAUGH AT YOU TOO. HERES AN HONEST OPINION, NO FAVORITISM.

1. MJ

2. WC

3. SC

4. BEECH

5. HENDERSONVILLE

6. GALLATIN

7. LEBANON

8. PORTLAND

LOL, I WILL LAUGH AT YOU TOO. HERES AN HONEST OPINION, NO FAVORITISM.

1. MJ

2. WC

3. SC

4. BEECH

5. HENDERSONVILLE

6. GALLATIN

7. LEBANON

8. PORTLAND

Is this the way the brackets break down? At WC- SC vs. Beech & Portland vs. WC... At H'ville- MJ vs. Gallatin & Lebanon vs. HHS. If so, are the games at 4 & 7?

1-MJ

2-Beech

3-Leb

4-Gallatin

5-SC

6-Hville

7-Portland

8-WC

I'll say it again, if Beech finishes second, this district is not very good. Particularly considering that the coach scheduled three games this week before the tournament starts. Two of which require hour+ bus trips. Nice...

Is this the way the brackets break down? At WC- SC vs. Beech & Portland vs. WC... At H'ville- MJ vs. Gallatin & Lebanon vs. HHS. If so, are the games at 4 & 7?

Here is what I have for a schedule, but no times yet. I also cant verify that mine is right,lol.

@WC

WC VS PORTLAND

SC VS BEECH

@HVILLE

HVILLE VS LEB

MJ VS GALLATIN

Here is what I have for a schedule, but no times yet. I also cant verify that mine is right,lol.

@WC

WC VS PORTLAND

SC VS BEECH

@HVILLE

HVILLE VS LEB

MJ VS GALLATIN

Right on... SC 2 Beech 0. MJ 7 Gallatin 0. Both 4:00 games, haven't heard on late games yet. Sat. at WC, Portland has the 1:00 win or lose for their prom that night.

Right on... SC 2 Beech 0. MJ 7 Gallatin 0. Both 4:00 games, haven't heard on late games yet. Sat. at WC, Portland has the 1:00 win or lose for their prom that night.

Just got the final... WC 5 Portland 4. Sat. Beech vs. Portland @ 1 & WC vs. SC @ 4.Also Lebanon beats HHS 10-9. Assume Gallatin & HHS @ 1, MJ vs. Lebanon @ 4.

Edited by haebvols

Just got the final... WC 5 Portland 4. Sat. Beech vs. Portland @ 1 & WC vs. SC @ 4.Also Lebanon beats HHS 10-9. Assume Gallatin & HHS @ 1, MJ vs. Lebanon @ 4.

I cant count the number of district games these boys have lost by less than 2 runs. Good thing, we only had 4 seniors, most of the varsity is sophomores and juniors.