Coffee Co. vs Ooltewah

alltheway2013

You know what? You're an idiot. I just hope everybody realizes you're not really a CC fan. It was a great game between 2 great teams. Ooltewah played an amazing game. You should be very proud of them and its a shame we are in the same region and one team had to lose tonight.

It was a great game, that is what i am saying. Ooltewah is a very good team which means that we beat a good team! so what is wrong with that

• Upvote 1

Spring Fling Baby!!!!I keep telling people that we are going all the way!!!Way to much for most teams to handle!!!!Whos next!!!

Id say Soddy and Riverdale. If i was a betting man id bet the farm CC will be buying tickets to the Spring Fling again this year.

It was a great game, that is what i am saying. Ooltewah is a very good team which means that we beat a good team! so what is wrong with that

That's not what you said "alltheway." You need to calm down on the bragging, them words don't taste good going back down. You should have all the confidence in the world that you are going to win, but you don't need to broadcast it to everyone.

That's not what you said "alltheway." You need to calm down on the bragging, them words don't taste good going back down. You should have all the confidence in the world that you are going to win, but you don't need to broadcast it to everyone.

You have to remember this is the same guy that said CC came down and "handled" all the EAST TN teams in the Ooltewah tournament AND he said it after they lost to Ooltewah and had to come from behind to beat Farragut in the last inning after Walker Valley had just run ruled them.

Good luck to all the girls left in the tournament but I have to pull for our district so now it's GO SODDY !!!!

You have to remember this is the same guy that said CC came down and "handled" all the EAST TN teams in the Ooltewah tournament AND he said it after they lost to Ooltewah and had to come from behind to beat Farragut in the last inning after Walker Valley had just run ruled them.

Good luck to all the girls left in the tournament but I have to pull for our district so now it's GO SODDY !!!!

Yah, this is the kinda person that makes it hard on all the fans and girls, glad he/she is rooting for Coffee Co. if they don't make it he is gonna make everybody look really silly. It is good to show confidence in your program but CC, Soddy, and Riverdale all could be State champs but one of em ain't goin, and I am bettin it is gonna be CC.

Glad you are pullin for your district but I can assure you coach Cliff wouldn't show you the same loyalty, hope he has to pack it in.

ImJustSayin

It doesn't matter to me which team wins, Soddy or CC. But as a public service, I think the Soddy fans who have never been to CC could use a primer just so they'll know what to expect.

1. That is a deer stand in left field but you don't need to put on your hunting orange... It is the local radio announcer up there broadcasting the game. He probably has a gun but he hasn't used it during a game. Yet. Don't even try to listen to his broadcast because you will have a better, closer view than he does.

2. That thing climbing the fence cheering for CC is not a spider monkey but rather a fan. Possibly even human. As far as I know he's harmless but still, you should take the usual precautions as with all wild animals, such as don't feed or antagonize it.

3. Speaking of antagonizing... do not get pulled over on your way out of town, especially if you win. In Manchester, unless it's Bonnaroo week, nothing is more important than their softball. The county school board (important distinction because there are 3 separate school boards in little ole CC!) elections even hinge on who makes the the softball team.

4. Just like you often get favorable calls in Soddy, most close calls will go CC's way.

Knowing all of the above in advance will help prepare you. This is by no means a complete list. Those of you who have played at CC feel free to add anything I may have left off.

This concludes your public service announcement.

Edited by fastpitchdad

It doesn't matter to me which team wins, Soddy or CC. But as a public service, I think the Soddy fans who have never been to CC could use a primer just so they'll know what to expect.

1. That is a deer stand in left field but you don't need to put on your hunting orange... It is the local radio announcer up there broadcasting the game. He probably has a gun but he hasn't used it during a game. Yet. Don't even try to listen to his broadcast because you will have a better, closer view than he does.

2. That thing climbing the fence cheering for CC is not a spider monkey but rather a fan. Possibly even human. As far as I know he's harmless but still, you should take the usual precautions as with all wild animals, such as don't feed or antagonize it.

3. Speaking of antagonizing... do not get pulled over on your way out of town, especially if you win. In Manchester, unless it's Bonnaroo week, nothing is more important than their softball. The county school board (important distinction because there are 3 separate school boards in little ole CC!) elections even hinge on who makes the the softball team.

4. Just like you often get favorable calls in Soddy, most close calls will go CC's way.

Knowing all of the above in advance will help prepare you. This is by no means a complete list. Those of you who have played at CC feel free to add anything I may have left off.

This concludes your public service announcement.

[/quote

While this post may be entertaining to some, I won't dignify a response EXCEPT I keep reading remarks about a fan climbing the fence. Please enlighten me as to where this takes place. While I do agree some fans can be obnoxious (that goes for fans of every team)I have never seen anything remotely resembling fence climbing.

Edited by whodathunkit

While this post may be entertaining to some, I won't dignify a response EXCEPT I keep reading remarks about a fan climbing the fence. Please enlighten me as to where this takes place. While I do agree some fans can be obnoxious (that goes for fans of every team)I have never seen anything remotely resembling fence climbing.

I can understand that it may be kinda hard to see from the side your sitting on! :roflol:

But truley a show all by itself :thumb:

:ph34r:

I am not bragging its the facts!!! We are plying good and everybody can't stand it... When CC wins it makes people mad... Coach Terry has won over 200 games, he took a program over that was on its way down and built it to be one of the best in the state!! AND THAT IS THE FACTS!!!GET USE TO IT 2013 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.. GOOD LUCK TO ALL..