Smyrna Talking Alot

LHS98

Smyrna has been doing alot of talking about how good they are. Best in the region and all kinds of crap. Facts:

Smyrna has a 4-2 record. The 4 teams they beat record are a combined 7-17. The 2 teams they lose to combined record is 9-3.

Lebanon has 3-3 record. The 3 teams they beat record are a combined 4-14. The 3 teams they lose to combined record is 15-3.

These two teams are evenly matched. I wished Smyrna would quit running off at the mouth and just play the game Friday night. You guys are not even looking at Lebanon all I've heard is Blackman this and Riverdale that. Don't come half stepping is all I'm going to say! :o

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smyrna has a much better squad than Lebanon. We out size and out quick the Devils. They will not be able to stop our Qb or our running backs because we have such a big and talented offensive line. We could run up and down the field on the Devils because they simply can't tackle anyone. Therefore; poor tackling ='s many TD's for the dawgs. Homecoming will definately be a night to remember in the dawg house. Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

Who let dawgs out? Lebanon of course. This puts us in the drivers seat for number 1 or 2 in the district. Watch out Blaze and Warriors. Your next.

Thanks Devils!!!! We remember Mr. Forest and his TD. I hope he's ready for the Dawg house blues after this game. I'll be looking for after the game.

Smyrna has always had bad attitudes. Once during my senior year I was working the chains for a Freshman game. Some of the coaches from Smyrna believed that there was a late hit by one of our freshman players and were getting real hot about it and they were yelling to their own players, and i quote: " I want to see some broken legs out there!" I could not believe what I was hearing. The players would nod and go on playing the game. Luckily there were no broken legs though. Smyrna has earned their bad reputation with things like that and always trying to start fights on the field. Worst attitudes in the state.

I agree, Smyrna talks more game than they really have. For you "thtruth" I say this. You better be concerned with stopping the 10 highest passer in the state(Lebanon's QB, who by the way is higher ranked than Smyrna's) and you better watch out for the number 3 leading receiver in the state (A.J. Stewart #4 ) Lebanon's receiver. And I believe I may be right in saying our running back has more yards than Smyrna's. For a team that's got better athletes, where are the stats to prove pal. Just quit talking and let the boys decide it on the field.

Lebanon 35 - Smyrna 28

Go Blue!!

Posted by thtruth:

Smyrna has a much better squad than Lebanon. We out size and out quick the Devils. They will not be able to stop our Qb or our running backs because we have such a big and talented offensive line. We could run up and down the field on the Devils because they simply can't tackle anyone. Therefore; poor tackling ='s many TD's for the dawgs. Homecoming will definately be a night to remember in the dawg house. Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

Who let dawgs out? Lebanon of course. This puts us in the drivers seat for number 1 or 2 in the district. Watch out Blaze and Warriors. Your next.

Thanks Devils!!!! We remember Mr. Forest and his TD. I hope he's ready for the Dawg house blues after this game. I'll be looking for after the game.

OK, I have played against both Smyrna and lebanon. Smyrna is awful. I dont know how they are 4-2. They are soft as girls on defense. Jansen is nothing, @ LB or RB. Their Dline is alot softer than lebanons. Smyrnas Offense is not very good at all. They have a good qb, but they dont use him. Why Run the ball? He is a great passer. And as far as saying you out quick them. HAHAHA. Lebanon has alot more speed than Smyrna could ever dream of. I hope LHS wins and Shuts up The Smyrna people.

Guest footballqueen

Smyrna is a lot better then what you all are giving them credit for.....They have a lot of talant...If a team from Smyrna has ever had the chance to go to state it is this team....They have the talant and the heart to win it all....You all need to cut them slack..... :)

Oh nad you all say that Smyrna talks crap...everyone one of you on coachT is talking crap just as bad as Smyrna

:):)

I am glad that yall think Smyrna is just a terrible team. I can't believe all of the things that you Lebonan guys have been saying about Smyrna. We are not the ones that talk trash, you guys have a whole folder full of trash talk. This whole Thread is just Lebonan. And we will show you just how soft Jansen and our d-line is. Thats it, I am done talking with you Lebonan guys. We'll see FRIDAY NIGHT.

Posted by dawgg31:

I am glad that yall think Smyrna is just a terrible team. I can't believe all of the things that you Lebonan guys have been saying about Smyrna. We are not the ones that talk trash, you guys have a whole folder full of trash talk. This whole Thread is just Lebonan. And we will show you just how soft Jansen and our d-line is. Thats it, I am done talking with you Lebonan guys. We'll see FRIDAY NIGHT.

I am not from lebonan. But I do know that smyrna is in a class by themselves when it comes to character. I don't mean just talking crap. I mean the players playing dirty and the coaches yelling to their guys to break legs. That really happened.

Posted by devils:

as i have already pointed out on here.how much of the trash talking is really players on smyrnas' team. i have proven on here more than ONCE that many lebanon people have multiple IDS on this board. soooooo before you lhs players get too fired up, you better check and see who exactly is running off at the mouth. is it just your coaching staff again? they get on here and brag on themselves by pretending to be parents and then get on and mouth off about you to try to psych you up. I do not like smyrna myself caus eof last year so i am not takingb up for them by any means.but i think the coaches ought to have confidence in you as players instead of having to use tricks.

good luck blue this week.

and hey if you are from Oakland "olineathlete "tell my favorite coach-coach marshall that i said hey and i miss him.i hope he is doing good and you take good care of him.

HEy devil. I will tell coach moose that u said hello. I dont know who to tell h im said it. but yea. he is a great coach, and person. He is alsoo one of the smartest people i know. not just football but book smart. and he was a great athlete. he was tellin us how he would line down at any d-line position he wanted on any play he was so good. but yea, i am glad we got him on our sidelines now

Guest bulldawg5404
Posted by footballfanatic:
Posted by dawgg31:

I am not from lebonan. But I do know that smyrna is in a class by themselves when it comes to character. I don't mean just talking crap. I mean the players playing dirty and the coaches yelling to their guys to break legs. That really happened.

A ditry team aight.. you dont know this team so how can you call us dirty ?? i mean we have made a few injures this year a broken leg... and maybe some dudes neck but its not like we are meaning to do that its just part of the game.. if you cant play with the BIG DAWGs stay on tha poarch

bulldawg, your just proving the point.

smyrna is one of the dirtiest teams in the state. and have been for years. we played when you were in 4A, and you were dirty then. and what i have seen over the past couple years you are still dirty.

for any team that beats smyrna, make sure you have keep someone in the dressing room, they have a history of trashing it when they lose.