First Round Picks A-AA-AAA

aWisaW

Lets have some fun with the first round, all classes here. See whos Crystl Ball is working this year. :thumb: Mines probably not as good as Mr Knowitalls.

A

Decatur Co v/s Huston Co winner = Decatur

Coalfiel v/v Chatt Grace winner = Grace, Coalfield will stick to its 2 and dun routine.

Cornersville v/s Trinity winner = Trinity, should make it to the championship

Marion v/s Unaka winner = Unaka

Chatt Grace v/s Trinity in the Final

AA

Goodpasture v/v Lexington winner = Goodpasture

Chatt Central v/s Creek Wood winner = Creek Wood

Gibbs v/s Bledso Co winner = Gibbs

Unicoi Co v/s Chester Co winner = Chester Co, not looking good for the Big Blue this year

Goodpasture v/s Creek Wood should be a good one in the 2nd round. Then that winner v/s Gibbs in the Winners Final should be another good one to watch. :popcorneater:

AAA

Bolton v/s Beech winner = Beech

Maryville v/s Riverdale winner = Riverdale, Maryvilles dynamic Duo wont be enough to stop Riverdale

Soddy Daisy v/s Mt. Juliet winner = Soddy Daisy, they have a date with Riverdale in the championship

Munford v/s Seymoure winner = Seymoure

Soddy Daisy v/s Riverdale... need i say more? these 2 teams are the class of the field and will play 2 if not 3 times next week. Cant wait to wath. :popcorneater:

Hey aWisaW, I thought you were picking winners here not taking Jabs at teams. Coalfield's Two and done has worked pretty good so far this year. Yes they got a really tough draw right out of the gate, and yes Grace has the upper edge, but don't count them out just because of the low scores they have put up. If I'm not mistaking it only takes one to win the game. They will ride the arm of Fadnek just like they have all year. When you haven't allowed many runs, it doesn't take many to win !!!

Edited by YellowBall

Lets have some fun with the first round, all classes here. See whos Crystl Ball is working this year. :thumb: Mines probably not as good as Mr Knowitalls.

A

Decatur Co v/s Huston Co winner = Decatur

Coalfiel v/v Chatt Grace winner = Grace, Coalfield will stick to its 2 and dun routine.

Cornersville v/s Trinity winner = Trinity, should make it to the championship

Marion v/s Unaka winner = Unaka

Chatt Grace v/s Trinity in the Final

AA

Goodpasture v/v Lexington winner = Goodpasture

Chatt Central v/s Creek Wood winner = Creek Wood

Gibbs v/s Bledso Co winner = Gibbs

Unicoi Co v/s Chester Co winner = Chester Co, not looking good for the Big Blue this year

Goodpasture v/s Creek Wood should be a good one in the 2nd round. Then that winner v/s Gibbs in the Winners Final should be another good one to watch. :popcorneater:

AAA

Bolton v/s Beech winner = Beech

Maryville v/s Riverdale winner = Riverdale, Maryvilles dynamic Duo wont be enough to stop Riverdale

Soddy Daisy v/s Mt. Juliet winner = Soddy Daisy, they have a date with Riverdale in the championship

Munford v/s Seymoure winner = Seymoure

Soddy Daisy v/s Riverdale... need i say more? these 2 teams are the class of the field and will play 2 if not 3 times next week. Cant wait to wath. :popcorneater:

Hey aWisaW, I thought you were picking winners here not taking Jabs at teams. Coalfield's Two and done has worked pretty good so far this year. Yes they got a really tough draw right out of the gate, and yes Grace has the upper edge, but don't count them out just because of the low scores they have put up. If I'm not mistaking it only takes one to win the game. They will ride the arm of Fadnek just like they have all year.

Yep your are correct sir. They will ride Fadneks' arm like they have for years. Hows that been treating yall? Last time yall were at state it was 2 and dun with her on the mound. And i believe yall didnt make it out of the Region the other 2 years. Just stating my opnion based on the facts. Best of Luck!

Yep your are correct sir. They will ride Fadneks' arm like they have for years. Hows that been treating yall? Last time yall were at state it was 2 and dun with her on the mound. And i believe yall didnt make it out of the Region the other 2 years. Just stating my opnion based on the facts. Best of Luck!

aWisaW, you got your facts wrong about making it out of the region for Coalfield. For the past four years now they have played in the Sub-State Sectional and now they have made to the Boro for the second time. For a high school that has less than 200 kids in it I don't think that's too bad. Fadnek's arm has done alot for this little school and once again they are one of the final eight in single A. 28-4 with 400 k's. I'll take that arm anyday. Don't count them out, you might be suprised,

Edited by YellowBall

YellowBall, I stand corrected. Sub-State is what i was meaning but still, i stated it wrong. She has dun alot for Coalfield and should be proud. I have watched her pitch from age 12 up. She is a solid pitcher and her stats are impressive, but you have to look at the level of teams most of them numbers came from. Dont know them all but the only qualiy teams i saw on yalls schedule was Seymour and Unicoi. You will see a whole lot better hitting teams next week.