Most Annoying Fans on CoachT

Most annoying fans on CoachT  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Which school has the most annoying fans on CoachT?

• Signal Mountain
    • Greeneville
    • Other

Welcome back waterboy glad you remembered your password. Heck, without you we were starting to lose our lead in this poll.

well,without me here to pull the weight,there is no representation.now go back to your breathing and leave the posting to those of us who really care about the winning tradition of signal mountain and support the eagles.hmmkay?

well,without me here to pull the weight,there is no representation.now go back to your breathing and leave the posting to those of us who really care about the winning tradition of signal mountain and support the eagles.hmmkay?

Just remember that good is the enemy of great!!! I believe Coach Price knows and understands this and the Eagles will be ready. I'm sure Coach Price will thank you for your support and making things so much easier. :roflol:

Just remember that good is the enemy of great!!! I believe Coach Price knows and understands this and the Eagles will be ready. I'm sure Coach Price will thank you for your support and making things so much easier. :roflol:

you are good,but I dont want you to be my enemy,because you ostensibly support the eagles!now go scratch,old man.

Hey old man,love me or hate me.....you gotta love me. ;)

Waterboy, I may have overdone it when I told you everbody on CoachT is the devil. Not everbody here is the devil.

Indians, Warriors, Pirates, and all manner of cats is the devil.

Greene, orange & black, gold, blue, and most purple is the devil.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Waterboy, I may have overdone it when I told you everbody on CoachT is the devil. Not everbody here is the devil.

Your post makes perfect sense,if you dont really think about it.also,what team does smeagle1 pull for?I will find out who he supports,or run that old man off.these fairweather fans make me sick!

From Waterboy to Savior that’s why he is my favorite.

Your post makes perfect sense,if you dont really think about it.also,what team does smeagle1 pull for?I will find out who he supports,or run that old man off.these fairweather fans make me sick!

Thinking is not required on CoachT.:roflol:

And I believe smeagle1 is on our side. Kind of a wussy sometimes, but an Eagle supporter none the less.:roflolk: