WHITE COUNTY WARRIORS

fellowes

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know the whole story. He had been on the fence for over a year. He was undersized but had great speed ( for White Co.) not very coachable. He got hurt early last year and never was the same. Then he had a family emergency and that has effected him alot. Would have been a good role player, prob never going to be a starter on O. They were trying to convert him to free safety. I wish him the best.

He is a very good coach. I guess the ones that don't wanna play for him are not team players

Amen!!! I been preaching that for years. I would rather have 30 players on fire about football and more importantly TEAM, Than 100 kids out just to have something to do. Did he not want to play for the coach? Don't know and don't care. No coach, if he is doing his job, is going to be loved by all. Go back and research, Halis,Lombardi,Landry,Shula,Bryant. All had conflicts with player, some were hated at times........all were RESPECTED. That's all a coach can hope for. Fellowes is apparently someone with an ax to grind with Malone or the White County program in general. Always posting something in a covert way just to see if he can get any sniff of trouble. Maybe I can save him some time and effort> All is well with White County Football. As a matter of fact, it's better now than it's been in alot of years. We have a great group of players, a great QB club, and now that alot of the dead weight in the coaching staff has been cut away, a pretty good coaching staff.I look for White to take the next step forward this year.