AC vs. CAK

Space3

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, I know its not a district match-up. Getting a win early against a highly ranked CAK bunch would start our season off with a bang! Replacing Tanner Williams and Zane Roberts will be tough. If new QB Micah Hodge can (you know the old saying) get the ball to a solid group of play makers in space, the air assault should continue as planned. Defence will be very stout and improved. Hook em' Horns Go Mavericks.

Not sure about last year space. He was very close though, a threat with the ball in his hands for sure. Maze and McCoy are my all state picks from the Mavs this year.

I agree with you with both!!! Roberts was awsome. Cant wait for his brother to get here... I just thought with Mayes out on the feild with Roberts just made AC offense click.... I just hope Tyler can fill the roll. He is supper quick and fast... This could be his break out year.. Cant wait :popcorneater: I hope Mccoy plays every game like he did against powell in the playoffs last year. With Mccoy Mayes Tyler you have pretty much everthing you could want in the backfeild.. Just hope they can stay healthy!!!!

Yes sir...the lights will be turned on and the cameras rolling before you know it! I am interested in seeing how the warriors compare to "big" school football...

I am also interested in seeing how Mr. High and his amigos perform, this team has the potential to put up some big time points.

The real question's "how long will this game last?" And "how many actual run plays called between both teams..."

Yes sir...the lights will be turned on and the cameras rolling before you know it! I am interested in seeing how the warriors compare to "big" school football...

I am also interested in seeing how Mr. High and his amigos perform, this team has the potential to put up some big time points.

The real question's "how long will this game last?" And "how many actual run plays called between both teams..."

Could be along night and i think it will be on TV as well. :popcorneater:

I say AC will run it on CAK till they show they can stop it. That right there is what's going to open up huge plays for AC this game and for the year. Mayes can run or catch or pass the ball Mccoy is your power / speed, and Tyler speed/ quickness, and been hearing alot about #22. Going to be a good season I bet :popcorneater::popcorneater:

Edited by Space3