Mt. Juliet

JustinCredible

I'm fairly new to high school softball. Who's going to be the new leader at Mount Juliet?

Well I hope MJ dose not do what FCS did. Put a coach in the position that never has been around softball. FCS had there worst year since who knows when. I went to two of there games this year. What a joke!!!! Lets Hope MJ's AD dose not have a friend that helps him coach boys Baseball that needs a little extra money on the side, or you could end up like FCS, a baseball coach that don't have a clue.

Well I hope MJ dose not do what FCS did. Put a coach in the position that never has been around softball. FCS had there worst year since who knows when. I went to two of there games this year. What a joke!!!! Lets Hope MJ's AD dose not have a friend that helps him coach boys Baseball that needs a little extra money on the side, or you could end up like FCS, a baseball coach that don't have a clue.

Being that we are in the month of June, are there several candidates out there or are most of them accounted for already working with their own programs?

This is a very interesting and ignorant summation of FC softball. It seems to me that some of the better coaches in softball across the state are in fact men. Most of them were in fact baseball players turned softball coaches. The coach at FC is no different. Coach Atwood had a pretty young team this past season and came on to win 11 of their last 12 games and the district and region championship. Not bad for a first year coach. He is a worker and will have some very talented players coming up. I understand that you are not a fan of FC and hope that we do poorly, but rest assured that Coach Atwood has the support of FC and will do great things with our program. Lastly, I for one don't appreciate the accusation that Coach took the job for extra money. That is a bunch of crap and offensive to who he is as a person. An apology wouldn't be out of order, but to come on here behind a screne name and attack a good man's character the way you have I wouldn't expect that from you.

The best coach FCS ever had was Randy Sampson. but the the school did not like him. The next best was coach Powell. and of course the big man did not like her. Now I have read where she is the Beech head coach. something has went wrong at FCS. It's not how good the coach is. Its about if you fit into there click. and that is ashame.I don't know Atwood. I am sure he is a good coach, If he dose not suck up to the AD and the big man he will be gone as fast as the others. I have heard he is playing the AD step daughter over some of the others. So maybe he will fit in just fine.

The best coach FCS ever had was Randy Sampson. but the the school did not like him. The next best was coach Powell. and of course the big man did not like her. Now I have read where she is the Beech head coach. something has went wrong at FCS. It's not how good the coach is. Its about if you fit into there click. and that is ashame.I don't know Atwood. I am sure he is a good coach, If he dose not suck up to the AD and the big man he will be gone as fast as the others. I have heard he is playing the AD step daughter over some of the others. So maybe he will fit in just fine.

I love Coach Sampson and Powell. They both did great jobs and I have personal relationships with them, but Coach Atwood is up to the task too. The last part is not correct. I personally watch 8 games and never saw the AD's step daughter even play. But, she should not and will not be given favors nor punished. If you believe differently, then you don't know Jody.

Edited by orangecrush

I love Coach Sampson and Powell. They both did great jobs and I have personal relationships with them, but Coach Atwood is up to the task too. The last part is not correct. I personally watch 8 games and never saw the AD's step daughter even play. But, she should not and will not be given favors nor punished. If you believe differently, then you don't know Jody.

Back to the point -

Look for Rowlett to Mt. Juliet .............as far as Atwood, he may not be in green and black next seasonpopcorneater.gif