District 7-A

At least FC can get to substate in a guys sport 3 years in a row. RBS has nothing left now that Grace has graduated. good luck to them against the rest of the district but they will be no challenge to FC in any guys sports this year.

I will be more than glad to resume this in the basketball forum...

RBS will bad this year, that is nothing new to me. However, you have to be kidding yourself if you think FCS is putting a good team on the court. There is not a good team in this region. You all were the best team in a region full of bad teams, but look what happened when you all faced a good team. If this FCS team played in the region 10 years ago we would be talking about how them and Hermitage Springs would be a great game, and FCS would be lucky to make it to the region tournament, let alone sub-state. By the way FCS has only been to 2 straight sub-state games, not 3. For someone to be from FCS you sure know little about the history.

I will be more than glad to resume this in the basketball forum...

RBS will bad this year, that is nothing new to me. However, you have to be kidding yourself if you think FCS is putting a good team on the court. There is not a good team in this region. You all were the best team in a region full of bad teams, but look what happened when you all faced a good team. If this FCS team played in the region 10 years ago we would be talking about how them and Hermitage Springs would be a great game, and FCS would be lucky to make it to the region tournament, let alone sub-state. By the way FCS has only been to 2 straight sub-state games, not 3. For someone to be from FCS you sure know little about the history.

i was counting this year as the third because i dont think there will be a reason that they shouldnt get at least runner up in the region tournament

runner up..that's exactly where they need to and will be, right behind the clawin' cats in black and yellow. :thumb:

i said "at least" runner up. thats if they mess up again in the region championship game like they did last year. we will see who the best team in the region is in a few months though. well i will see them whenever they play their first game. but i'm not sure if you will see the first FC basketball game or not :mrgreen:

i said "at least" runner up. thats if they mess up again in the region championship game like they did last year. we will see who the best team in the region is in a few months though. well i will see them whenever they play their first game. but i'm not sure if you will see the first FC basketball game or not :mrgreen:

I wouldn't call it messing up, they just lost to a better coached and more talented team...

I wouldn't call it messing up, they just lost to a better coached and more talented team...

more talented? no. clay had a few good players but not more talented than the players for FC. Clay beat FC by 3 (second night of back to back games) in the begining of the regular season but later in the season (also in back to back games for FC) FC beat Clay by 16. and In the region championship Clay won by 4. 3 and 4 point victories are not very convincing wins. but 16 is very convincing. fact of the matter is that FC messed it up in the Region Championship game when it really mattered and it cost them a home substate game.

more talented? no. clay had a few good players but not more talented than the players for FC. Clay beat FC by 3 (second night of back to back games) in the begining of the regular season but later in the season (also in back to back games for FC) FC beat Clay by 16. and In the region championship Clay won by 4. 3 and 4 point victories are not very convincing wins. but 16 is very convincing. fact of the matter is that FC messed it up in the Region Championship game when it really mattered and it cost them a home substate game.

From first hand getting to watch Trent Boles single handedly beat Crange at Crange. I can say that CCounty was probably the most dangerous outside shooting team in the region last year. The "convincing" wins dont always mean a lot. Clay being a three point shooting team they were obviously not shooting well the game they lost by 16. When they played their game and hit their shots they beat FC 2 out of 3 times throughout the year. I know how the 3 point teams are. Heck you watched the same game Crange and FC played in region. Crange lives and dies by the 3 and they got killed by it that game. FC dont shoot them and they go to the line. Crange didn't and got beat easily. I'd almost bet if you play that game again FC dont beat them that bad again. Clay played the same type of game that CRange did except most everything Clay done went through Trent.

From first hand getting to watch Trent Boles single handedly beat Crange at Crange. I can say that CCounty was probably the most dangerous outside shooting team in the region last year. The "convincing" wins dont always mean a lot. Clay being a three point shooting team they were obviously not shooting well the game they lost by 16. When they played their game and hit their shots they beat FC 2 out of 3 times throughout the year. I know how the 3 point teams are. Heck you watched the same game Crange and FC played in region. Crange lives and dies by the 3 and they got killed by it that game. FC dont shoot them and they go to the line. Crange didn't and got beat easily. I'd almost bet if you play that game again FC dont beat them that bad again. Clay played the same type of game that CRange did except most everything Clay done went through Trent.

yeah Trent Boles even got the Technicals. he just does it all man. :roflolk:

A win is convincing enough for me especially if you have 2 out of 3 :thumb:

yeah Trent Boles even got the Technicals. he just does it all man. :roflolk:

Oh wow! he got a technical. I'm sure he's the only one in the region that got a technical too. There's no way that it's possible for anyone to get a Technical with the reffing the way it is in the region. It's horrible throughout the whole region. If i played today I'd get more than just a technical.

Oh wow! he got a technical. I'm sure he's the only one in the region that got a technical too. There's no way that it's possible for anyone to get a Technical with the reffing the way it is in the region. It's horrible throughout the whole region. If i played today I'd get more than just a technical.

I agree with the reffing as well. When I helped coach baseball it didn't matter if the strike zone was tight or wide as long as they were consistant I was happy. I am the same way when it comes to watching basketball games. Every game I see is inconsistant reffing. If one team gets in the double bonus before another team gets into the bonus the reffs will try their best to even up the fouls. Stupid and picky fouls get called when they should just let the kids play. Go watch a basketball game in Kentucky and then watch one in Tennessee and you will see a huge different. In Kentucky they let the kids play and for it to be a foul, then you know it's a foul.