Hancock County. Whaddya Think?

go370

Guest SBallForGod
Posted by truth33:

well if you want to live in the past. i can talk about the region champions three out of the last four years. oh yeah what about that game at milligan. i guess you were to busy wiping your eyes after i dunked on your big guy. don't worry about us getting out of our district. we'll be at milligan come march and to bad we will have to put you out in the semi's because you won't win your own disrict.Bring it!!!! :):):x;):(:D:o :confused: :(

Personally I think you all will win no matter what anyone says, cause hancock has a great team, no matter what all the other people say there just jealous cause they don't have talent like you all do!!

-Keep doin what your doin hancock!! ;) Oh yeah, Rocky, your awesome :D

[Edited by SBallForGod on 10-24-02 7:06P]

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if it isn't the big valley boys, if you beat us during the regular season then you can talk. camps don't mean a thing. i can tell you guys are not used to winning, by the way you celebrated after that camp game, when the day comes you will see the kind of beating you will take!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SBallForGod

haha it isn't a "big valey boy'' it's Hannah Johnson, haha this is the only way I new how to talk to you cause Logan didn't know your number so he just told me to get on this and he said you were truth33 so, I did :rolleyes: But anyway...Just e-mail me @ Hannsthabomb@aol.com

-I know pretty stupid doing it on here!! haha (only way though!) :rolleyes: