Hancock County. Whaddya Think?

go370

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bbghost

Hancock is not dead yet. They will be back. Unaka, like Maryville, have to get there first before they assume they are State Champs. Both schools seem to be talking alot and both were not a factor last year. Hancock is proven. The coaching will get them very far and they have a talented team. Don't count out Cosby either. Also, any truth to rumor Alcoa will be moving back down to "A" in the next two years.

Posted by bbghost:

Hancock is not dead yet. They will be back. Unaka, like Maryville, have to get there first before they assume they are State Champs. Both schools seem to be talking alot and both were not a factor last year. Hancock is proven. The coaching will get them very far and they have a talented team. Don't count out Cosby either. Also, any truth to rumor Alcoa will be moving back down to "A" in the next two years.

I was under the impression that Alcoa could be in A ball now, but they're playing up.

well if you want to live in the past. i can talk about the region champions three out of the last four years. oh yeah what about that game at milligan. i guess you were to busy wiping your eyes after i dunked on your big guy. don't worry about us getting out of our district. we'll be at milligan come march and to bad we will have to put you out in the semi's because you won't win your own disrict.Bring it!!!! ;);););):(;);) :confused: ;)