monster man

I see it as:

1. McKenzie

2. Huntingdon

3. Bruceton

4. Dresden

5. West Carroll

6. Gleason

McKenzie still top team in the region but Huntingdon will probably be much improved. Bruceton found their feet toward the end of the season and has a lot of experience returning after eliminating Union City in round 1 last fall. I do not know what to make of the rest of the region. Should be interesting.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see it as:

1. McKenzie

2. Huntingdon

3. Bruceton

4. Dresden

5. West Carroll

6. Gleason

McKenzie still top team in the region but Huntingdon will probably be much improved. Bruceton found their feet toward the end of the season and has a lot of experience returning after eliminating Union City in round 1 last fall. I do not know what to make of the rest of the region. Should be interesting.

I ageee with you on how the teams will finish.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the district would go like this..

1. McKenzie (no-brainer)

2. Huntingdon (don't know much about them, but a tough non-region schedule awaits them)

3. Dresden (not sure about them, but were physical last year)

4. Gleason (sleeper)

5. Bruceton (don't know anything about them)

6. West Carroll ( I think they might have lost a little from last year)

I really think 3-5 could go any way. I'm biased with Gleason, but Coach Lampkins has several options on offense tis year, with the O-line being seniors who all started last year. The two quick running backs from middle school will be freshmen. A very smart QB, who might run the ball some too. Unfortunately, we still have a lot of ironmen who play both sides of the ball. I think Gleason is getting excited about the season, but the competition in the district has improved from top to bottom. I just hope we can make the playoffs.

Good luck dawgs, Noah, and the rest of district 13-A!

Too many lol....how are those tigers looking?

my neighbor is a senior tiger this year. he told me that the jamboree this year is the best one they have scheduled lately. all the teams are matched up good and should be a great night of football. bruceton is playing union city and bruceton has a good senior group this year. i think bruceton has a lot to prove this year and hope the put on a good show against union city. ill let ya know wat i think about the team when i see them play. i havent seen them play since last year.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Dresden

2. McKenzie

3. Gleason

4. Huntingdon

5. Bruceton

6. West Carroll

:shock:

I might see some diffrences of opionions from 3-6, but I gotta still see McKenzie 1 and Huntingdon 2. Dresden may slip in there at 2 but those three just have bigger schools and more athletes and it is hard for those other three to compete week in and week out. Other three are really 1A and those top ones 2A schools in the traditional way we used to do it.

I might see some diffrences of opionions from 3-6, but I gotta still see McKenzie 1 and Huntingdon 2. Dresden may slip in there at 2 but those three just have bigger schools and more athletes and it is hard for those other three to compete week in and week out. Other three are really 1A and those top ones 2A schools in the traditional way we used to do it.

I agree monster, I think McKenzie, Huntingdon, and Dresden should all be 2a during playoffs. Does dresden go up to 2a when the playoffs begin? I know huntingdon stays 1a