Cleveland Football

I don't think its a matter of liking or not liking the voytil kid. But truth of the matter is, he's overrated. His numbers tell it all. I'm sure he is a awesome kid but he's not one of the nations top qbs. When your dad is a sports doctor with money and connections you get opportunities that most other kids don't get. Camps, espn, reality shows, etc. It's not a jealously thing at all just facts. With his numbers, he's the average high school qb. Sure he has the talent to make a good qb but overrated. Voyik isn't anywhere close to being the best football player ever to come from Cleveland high.......but is the smartest academically and family with the most money. Goodluck to him and the blueraiders.

I don't think its a matter of liking or not liking the voytil kid. But truth of the matter is, he's overrated. His numbers tell it all. I'm sure he is a awesome kid but he's not one of the nations top qbs. When your dad is a sports doctor with money and connections you get opportunities that most other kids don't get. Camps, espn, reality shows, etc. It's not a jealously thing at all just facts. With his numbers, he's the average high school qb. Sure he has the talent to make a good qb but overrated. Voyik isn't anywhere close to being the best football player ever to come from Cleveland high.......but is the smartest academically and family with the most money. Goodluck to him and the blueraiders.

Sure money gets you to these camps, but when your there you have to Perform. These experts don't just look at numbers posted on Friday nights. They look at ability, size, speed and strength. If the kid wasn't a QB he would be an incredible linebacker. He is by far the best QB in the area. He was INVITED to the most prestigious camp in the nation. Yes there are better numbers being put up by other quarterbacks but that also depends on the people his throwing the ball to. Give Chad, Stovall and see what kind of numbers he can put up. Bottom line is the kid is a competitor with a serious ARM. If it were all about money then why isn't the Elite 11 full of Baylor and McCallie kids.

Why hate on the kid when we finally have someone bringing in a National spotlight to the Chattanooga area. This can only HELP other kids looking to get there shots.

Edited by foozballman

I dont think anyone on here has labeled him the best from Cleveland let alone one of the best in the nation(that came from people a little bit more qualified). We are just saying that he is a QB that has a bright future ahead of him. And that people shouldn't be so immature that they have to come on a message board to talk about an 18 year old and his family. Some of us caught the maturity train and clearly some missed it by a mile.

People always say look at his numbers...but the truth of it all is that he hasn't had really good WRs, or a good OL. I don't think he is the best QB ever, I think he forces to many passes, but the kid puts in the work and wants to be great, and I see no reason why someone wouldn't like him. I think it's neat that a QB from the little city of Cleveland has the nation buzzing.