9AA

flip

Really? And where does he come from? Who is going to get him the ball? The only guard worthy of guarding outside 10 feet is Peach! Everyone else graduated or is really young. Goodpasture I could see bringing in someone just like the private schools always do. I think it is Macon Co. district to lose with White House and Goodpasture fighting for second. Welch can coach and I think that gives Macon Co the edge no matter what White House and Goodpasture has back this year.

you got that right haha :roflol: :roflol:

Edited by soulsurvivor34

• 2 weeks later...

Goodpasture's best player was hurt last year you stooge! Devon McClain is prolly the best player in the district along with Grace. Along with McClain GP has Lynn and a transfer from Greenbrier that was ineligible last year in Sam Rhoten. GP will win this district and the only team that has anyting to say about that will be Macon

Actually Heisman, Devon McClain has transfered to White's Creek. That being said my main man Dallas Grace is the undisputed best player in the district. I do believe Macon will win this district and GP will finish 2nd after the McClain transfer. Tough blow for the Cougars!

Actually Heisman, Devon McClain has transfered to White's Creek. That being said my main man Dallas Grace is the undisputed best player in the district. I do believe Macon will win this district and GP will finish 2nd after the McClain transfer. Tough blow for the Cougars!

What that means is that he probably saw the hand writing on the wall and decided to go back to where he was zoned for anyway. He was probably not going to fit in with Goodpasture's rotation this year anyway. White's Creek lost a bunch of seniors and so he probably saw the chance to play all the time with a team that has some talent- 6'7 kid is gonna be really good but he didn't play enough last year.

Since nobody's addressed the 'specifics,' I think it's funny how 'certain' student (lower-case)-athletes (all CAPS) just up and transfer with no mention of the so-called T$$AA 'rules'...

• 4 weeks later...

Good Luck to Devin 12 McClain at the Creek. But I really dont see this being that big of a blow for GP. I thought it would be Gp 1st and Macon 2nd and him transferring doesnt change mi mind. Replacing him will either be the sophomore Jalen Hunter who started at point for most of the season, or the transfer Rhoten from Greenbrier, who started at point his sophomore year. Made it to the second round of regions so i dont see affecting the cougars.

Good Luck to Devin 12 McClain at the Creek. But I really dont see this being that big of a blow for GP. I thought it would be Gp 1st and Macon 2nd and him transferring doesnt change mi mind. Replacing him will either be the sophomore Jalen Hunter who started at point for most of the season, or the transfer Rhoten from Greenbrier, who started at point his sophomore year. Made it to the second round of regions so i dont see affecting the cougars.

Really, this is the same Rhoten that couldn't bring the ball up vs. Sycamore his sophomore year? The same Rhoten who played JV ball last year? Just how good did he get playing JV ball all year? I know AAU ball is ok but it doesn't make you that much better. Sorry, Rhoten is not a game changer- not quick off the dribble, average handles, doesn't guard it well, and strictly a spot up shooter. I like the youth of Goodpasture more than Rhoten.

Really, this is the same Rhoten that couldn't bring the ball up vs. Sycamore his sophomore year? The same Rhoten who played JV ball last year? Just how good did he get playing JV ball all year? I know AAU ball is ok but it doesn't make you that much better. Sorry, Rhoten is not a game changer- not quick off the dribble, average handles, doesn't guard it well, and strictly a spot up shooter. I like the youth of Goodpasture more than Rhoten.

[/qu

Your right Rhoten is slow and just a normal average player but fortunately for him the whole district is below average which raises his level of play and makes him look above average.

What that means is that he probably saw the hand writing on the wall and decided to go back to where he was zoned for anyway. He was probably not going to fit in with Goodpasture's rotation this year anyway. White's Creek lost a bunch of seniors and so he probably saw the chance to play all the time with a team that has some talent- 6'7 kid is gonna be really good but he didn't play enough last year.

Well, VERY RARELY will i get on here and tell someone how much they dont know about the game of basketball. but u beat all i have ever seen, u get on here and run ur mouth about stuff u dont even know and look/sound like an idiot! TO SAY THAT HE WOULDNT FIT INTO GOODPASTURE ROTATION IS HILARIOUS, THE KID HAS STARTED SINCE FRESHMAN YEAR AND NOW HE IS A SENIOR AND BECOMES NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY? ARE U FORREAL? GET OFF THIS THREAD OR HIT ME WITH SOME REAL KNOWLEDGE. :mellow:

Well, VERY RARELY will i get on here and tell someone how much they dont know about the game of basketball. but u beat all i have ever seen, u get on here and run ur mouth about stuff u dont even know and look/sound like an idiot! TO SAY THAT HE WOULDNT FIT INTO GOODPASTURE ROTATION IS HILARIOUS, THE KID HAS STARTED SINCE FRESHMAN YEAR AND NOW HE IS A SENIOR AND BECOMES NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY? ARE U FORREAL? GET OFF THIS THREAD OR HIT ME WITH SOME REAL KNOWLEDGE. :mellow:

Wow, let's see, you got me there. Let's see if I can "hit" you with some knowledge. First, perhaps you can tell all of us who don't know what we are talking about why he went to Whites Creek? You must have some inside info on that or you wouldn't sound like you know so much (you must go to Goodpasture). Second, never said he wasn't good enough just said he might not fit into their rotation- they played alot of young guys last year and the coach might see that playing him as hurting the development of the future players. Third, he has been hurt for almost a year- could have lost a step or two (don't know about the injury recovery). Fourth, he always held onto the ball too long- didn't give it up fast enough so he missed players who where open. Fifth, he is not a particularly good shooter- likes to post up too much for a guard and relied on driving too much. Lastly, They are stocked at the guard position and so he may not have wanted to share time at all- so he decided not too but going somewhere he could play all the time.

I simply made an observation- just opinion but everyone has one.

By the way, you really showed your "depth of knowledge" last year with your predictions of the league and it's players. By the way, you said he started since he was a freshman for Goodpasture, would that be the same Goodpasture program that has won about 20 games over the last 3 years or is that a different Goodpasture? Just checking cause I could be mistaken. They have not won a whole lot and the schedule that they play isn't that great over the last 3 years. Enough knowledge for ya?

Edited by captnoname

Captnoname, i really dont know what you are talking about with last years prediction? In district 10AA, i got all the teams correct (for regions) in the rite order. In 9AA i got 3 out of the 4 teams correct, i missed goodpasture last year because of key injuries and ineligablitiy due to grades. Outside of that i was pretty dead on. So not sure wat ur gettin at?

Captnoname, i really dont know what you are talking about with last years prediction? In district 10AA, i got all the teams correct (for regions) in the rite order. In 9AA i got 3 out of the 4 teams correct, i missed goodpasture last year because of key injuries and ineligablitiy due to grades. Outside of that i was pretty dead on. So not sure wat ur gettin at?

My bad, since i didn't look back at your posts- perhaps I am thinking of someone else who picked in 9AA and 10AA- I apologize. However, you did not address my last reply. Am I correct in my previous post? Please explain how I know so very little concerning Goodpasture and you know so much? I noticed you did not address any of the reasons I gave you. To make a very old movie quote, "you don't come in here and drop a challenge and then walk out of here- this aint no knitting class!" Back up what you say or don't open your mouth.

Edited by captnoname