Heritage boys going to state this year?

Bigman2345

Agreed, Although I didn't see the CA vs PC game it should have been won by CA. As McEwen should have beat Summertown, but that's the way things went down and not a thing we can do about it now. Question did CA recruit 2 sophomores and a senior PG? That's what I was told by multiply sources.

Naw, montell should be starting point. He started two guard last year as a junior. Really the only new players are kids from the football team that didn't play hoops cause we were already so stacked. C.A is always a target for the "recruit" argument because we are a private school. People don't stop and think, if we recruited wouldn't we be great every year in every sport. Just because we have had two or three great years in basketball we recruit. It's laughable. Jo Byrns is an awesome football school, do they recruit football players.

Naw, montell should be starting point. He started two guard last year as a junior. Really the only new players are kids from the football team that didn't play hoops cause we were already so stacked. C.A is always a target for the "recruit" argument because we are a private school. People don't stop and think, if we recruited wouldn't we be great every year in every sport. Just because we have had two or three great years in basketball we recruit. It's laughable. Jo Byrns is an awesome football school, do they recruit football players.

Good point. I believe C.A will be a decent team, but I don't think they will make a major mess for the district title you could possible come in second though I would like to see that happen. Just because I like the C.A and McEwen we have always been close and supported each other in tournaments.

Good point. I believe C.A will be a decent team, but I don't think they will make a major mess for the district title you could possible come in second though I would like to see that happen. Just because I like the C.A and McEwen we have always been close and supported each other in tournaments.

I think second will be very optimistic, but we should keep it respectable. As far as supporting Mactown, I was probably their loudest non affiliated fan last year. I got a warning from the ref during yalls game against nashville christian at region, it was awesome. That was a good game.

I think second will be very optimistic, but we should keep it respectable. As far as supporting Mactown, I was probably their loudest non affiliated fan last year. I got a warning from the ref during yalls game against nashville christian at region, it was awesome. That was a good game.

At regions? haha that was good and close game I honestly can't believe they even came back hitting three 3's in a row to make it a tied game then them hitting a 2 to take the lead thank god that we have a good shooting team to pull things out like that.

At regions? haha that was good and close game I honestly can't believe they even came back hitting three 3's in a row to make it a tied game then them hitting a 2 to take the lead thank god that we have a good shooting team to pull things out like that.

It was a heart stopper, Ill tell ya it made us more nervous having to play yall after that than any other team had in two years. Them boys was scrappers, never gave up. Guess that's why it's so easy to root for yall, yall scrappy as heck.

It was a heart stopper, Ill tell ya it made us more nervous having to play yall after that than any other team had in two years. Them boys was scrappers, never gave up. Guess that's why it's so easy to root for yall, yall scrappy as heck.

True that! Well since this thread is about White House Hertiage what do you think about them in the district?

True that! Well since this thread is about White House Hertiage what do you think about them in the district?

No doubt, back to topic. Well, Bedwell could have been a D1 talent but has never been coached, fundamentally he has many weak spots. Also, all the times I have watched him he has never displayed the ability or the desire to take over a game, it's like there is no fire in his belly. To tell you the truth that effects the whole team, they always seem to be hanging their heads. Even if the talent has improved they better hope they find some fire in their belly's or it's another mediocre year.

Edited by colkid

No doubt, back to topic. Well, Bedwell could have been a D1 talent but has never been coached, fundamentally he has many weak spots. Also, all the times I have watched him he has never displayed the ability or the desire to take over a game, it's like there is no fire in his belly. To tell you the truth that effects the whole team, they always seem to be hanging their heads. Even if the talent has improved they better hope they find some fire in their belly's or it's another mediocre year.

"WHAT IF" they do find that fire in there belly this season and BedWell is a much ipproved player do you still think they stand a chance in winning the district vs McEwen?

However, I will add that if they do find some fire in their belly's and they really want it they could have a great year, their match up with Mactown would be quit interesting. Yall would definitely be fighting each other for top spot. That's a big if though.

Edited by colkid

However, I will add that if they do find some fire in their belly's and they really want it they could have a great year, their match up with Mactown would be quit interesting. Yall would definitely be fighting each other for top spot. That's a big if though.

Well do you know of anyone that can shoot 3s for the patriots other than bedwell?

Well do you know of anyone that can shoot 3s for the patriots other than bedwell?

Possibly Ried if he has improved as much as they say. Don't get me wrong if they find that fire and Bedwell steps up they could be a force, but they will be hard pressed to match the heart or dogged determination of Mactown. I've never watched them play a game where they didn't leave it all on the floor. And those Mullinax boy's are just raw.