Heritage boys going to state this year?

Bigman2345

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'll take a PG that's 6'6"! Ever heard of Magic Johnson? But seriously, our projected starting PG tore his ACL this summer and is out for the season, so it may be PG by committee. Besides, it's always better to advance the ball by passing rather than dribbling. BTW, the Devils will be better than everyone thinks this year. We would beat Heritage. If only we could play a Christmas charity game, all this talk would be squashed.

I think you are crazy man yeah shut Bedwell down but they have Ray. They also have Nick Rippy who is a tall but not muscular guy but still gives height and their guard play is very good from what i hear

What about McEwen? From what I hear they are going to be even better than last year. Bedwell has never taken over against them in the past games I've seen. (District Tournament the past two years) Just wanting some thoughts on how Heritage is going to "roll" over McEwen.

Everybody seems to forget about McEwen or just not know what they are talking about. I do know one thing, McEwen will definitely surprise alot of people. No teams will roll over anybody this year because the district is too tough. But it will come down to Heritage and Mcewen. Mcewen has four senior startes returning and I really don't know how you will be able to stop all four of them. Yall may doubt Mcewen now but just wait untill season.. yall will be eating your own words.

I've watched Bedwell for the last two years, and unless some kind of miracle has happened he will be just as pitiful as last year. He has great size and that is it, just because you look like a player does not mean you are one. Its not all his fault though, his biggest problem is lack of coaching, if he had ever had a decent coach he could have been great. With his size and build he should have been a phenom, you gotta put that on the coaches. As far as the rest of the district, Mactown runs it this year.

I've watched Bedwell for the last two years, and unless some kind of miracle has happened he will be just as pitiful as last year. He has great size and that is it, just because you look like a player does not mean you are one. Its not all his fault though, his biggest problem is lack of coaching, if he had ever had a decent coach he could have been great. With his size and build he should have been a phenom, you gotta put that on the coaches. As far as the rest of the district, Mactown runs it this year.

Agreed, I don't see anybody coming close to Mactown until region and sub state and that just depends on who they play which if Perry County comes first like I predicate them to and so do we I don't think we will meet until state.

Agreed, I don't see anybody coming close to Mactown until region and sub state and that just depends on who they play which if Perry County comes first like I predicate them to and so do we I don't think we will meet until state.

Yeah, I was realy impressed with mactown last year. They were by far our only comp in the district, or region for that matter, and they were so much fun to watch with that guard play. I really don't see even P.C giving yall much trouble this year, they did get us last year but we pretty much gave the game away.

Yeah, I was realy impressed with mactown last year. They were by far our only comp in the district, or region for that matter, and they were so much fun to watch with that guard play. I really don't see even P.C giving yall much trouble this year, they did get us last year but we pretty much gave the game away.

Well, that was a very good game (guessing your from CA) trouble that CA had was that Malcolm and Martin got in foul trouble in the early start which affect there game play against Mercer, and Tucker. What's going to affect PC is that yes they do have Rhodes, Tucker, and Hill but they do not have another Mercer on there team with the speed that he had. McEwen matches up to Perry County very well due to that McEwen is fast and tall with great shooters all around the floor and a team that all can get boards. Perry county has a one post that is decent, but it doesn't compare to McEwen team at all especially with the bench that McEwen will have if they were to get in foul trouble.

Well, that was a very good game (guessing your from CA) trouble that CA had was that Malcolm and Martin got in foul trouble in the early start which affect there game play against Mercer, and Tucker. What's going to affect PC is that yes they do have Rhodes, Tucker, and Hill but they do not have another Mercer on there team with the speed that he had. McEwen matches up to Perry County very well due to that McEwen is fast and tall with great shooters all around the floor and a team that all can get boards. Perry county has a one post that is decent, but it doesn't compare to McEwen team at all especially with the bench that McEwen will have if they were to get in foul trouble.

yeah the foul trouble hurt us, but they never should have taken us to overtime. i didn't miss a C.A game the last two years, home or away, and i have to say that p.c team wasn't even in the top five best comp we played, especially if you count the kentucky holliday tournaments we dominated(2a, 3a, an 4a teams), we gave it away. however, you all really should have no problem with them, or anyone else.

p.s 8-0 against kentucky teams last two years.

yeah the foul trouble hurt us, but they never should have taken us to overtime. i didn't miss a C.A game the last two years, home or away, and i have to say that p.c team wasn't even in the top five best comp we played, especially if you count the kentucky holliday tournaments we dominated(2a, 3a, an 4a teams), we gave it away. however, you all really should have no problem with them, or anyone else.

p.s 8-0 against kentucky teams last two years.

Agreed, Although I didn't see the CA vs PC game it should have been won by CA. As McEwen should have beat Summertown, but that's the way things went down and not a thing we can do about it now. Question did CA recruit 2 sophomores and a senior PG? That's what I was told by multiply sources.