GREENBRIER @ SPRINGFIELD

If we were talking about the Springfield teams of 1991-1994 then I'd boost them up however from 1995-2010 the Yellow Jackets have won a total of 4 playoff games (2 of those came in 1997 alone).

Greenbrier has proven year in and year out that they can get into the playoffs and win games. Outside of the 2006 season I'd say that every year since the start of the 2002 season has been successful for Greenbrier fans.

Springfield better not think "they have this one in the bag" because they'll be in for a huge surprise if they overlook the Bobcats.

I wouldnt worry about that; they will play this game as hard as any just b/c of the sheer fact, "they do not want to lose to GB", take that to the bank. SP by 3 scores if not more.....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... don't count out the Bobcats. They had their first scrimmage tonight vs a mediocre Clarksville Northwest, and put up like 7 TD's to 1. Look for the Bobcats to be improved on offense, especially with some Juniors and Sophmores stepping up. The Defense will get its first test next week vs Beech. Stay tuned.....

Clarksville Northwest isn't even mediocre. They are terrible! The Bobcats would have done better scrimmaging Red Boiling Spring's Freshman team :roflol: because they are probably better than Northwest, who btw went 0-10 last year :roflol:

Edited by soulsurvivor34

Clarksville Northwest isn't even mediocre. They are terrible! The Bobcats would have done better scrimmaging Red Boiling Spring's Freshman team :roflol: because they are probably better than Northwest, who btw went 0-10 last year :roflol:

Maybe we should scrimmage the golf team :hungry: .

Don't be hatin on the Vikings. They played a tough schedule last year which included 7 State Playoff teams and two 6A schools. Kinda like our unfortunate neighbors to the North, Portland, a smaller school that plays in a very tough district. :popcorneater:

Maybe we should scrimmage the golf team :hungry: .

Don't be hatin on the Vikings. They played a tough schedule last year which included 7 State Playoff teams and two 6A schools. Kinda like our unfortunate neighbors to the North, Portland, a smaller school that plays in a very tough district. :popcorneater:

Hahaha Be careful what you wish for. They have some athletes on that team :roflol: In a 7 on 7 game i would have to give the edge to the golf team!

And i understand NW played in a tough district but i don't think they scored much more than 10 points in any game last season, Beech will be the Bobcats first true test and i may even show up to that scrimmage :roflol:

Edited by soulsurvivor34

Bobcats by TWO scores? What have you been smoking?

I dont much like the attitude that you are using to such a well organized ball club. I think the bobcats will have a very good chance of avoiding the sting of the jackets this year. I have been informed by some of the folks that follow the team on a daily basis, and they say that they very well might have a chance at winning state. I have also heard about some of the players that Springfield will have to direct their focus towards: Kyle Roark - a very Pumped up MLB that knows how to bring the pain. James pentecost - A good addittion to the bobcats backfield, not a starter but he is very fast and knows how to lay a hit. Aaron Shelton - A nice little tailback that has breakaway speed. Brandon Laney - Not a powerhouse fullback but I've heard that if you give him the ball, he's going to pick up some yardage. Some more are Josh hopkins, Tyler Hall, Cole Adams, D-Kane, Jerry Malgioglio, Easton Pinkleton, John Raymond Brown,Bailey Adcox, And thats just some of them. What im getting at is that Greenbrier performed very well at their scrimmage against Northwestt High School and will most likely perform well for the remainder of their schedule. I have a feeling that Greenbrier is going to come out next friday night ready to play. So springfield might want to watch out!

Edited by hitman0050

If we were talking about the Springfield teams of 1991-1994 then I'd boost them up however from 1995-2010 the Yellow Jackets have won a total of 4 playoff games (2 of those came in 1997 alone).

Greenbrier has proven year in and year out that they can get into the playoffs and win games. Outside of the 2006 season I'd say that every year since the start of the 2002 season has been successful for Greenbrier fans.

Springfield better not think "they have this one in the bag" because they'll be in for a huge surprise if they overlook the Bobcats.

springfield has this all the way greenbrier has a better chance of winning state

I dont much like the attitude that you are using to such a well organized ball club. I think the bobcats will have a very good chance of avoiding the sting of the jackets this year. I have been informed by some of the folks that follow the team on a daily basis, and they say that they very well might have a chance at winning state. I have also heard about some of the players that Springfield will have to direct their focus towards: Kyle Roark - a very Pumped up MLB that knows how to bring the pain. James pentecost - A good addittion to the bobcats backfield, not a starter but he is very fast and knows how to lay a hit. Aaron Shelton - A nice little tailback that has breakaway speed. Brandon Laney - Not a powerhouse fullback but I've heard that if you give him the ball, he's going to pick up some yardage. Some more are Josh hopkins, Tyler Hall, Cole Adams, D-Kane, Jerry Malgioglio, Easton Pinkleton, John Raymond Brown,Bailey Adcox, And thats just some of them. What im getting at is that Greenbrier performed very well at their scrimmage against Northwestt High School and will most likely perform well for the remainder of their schedule. I have a feeling that Greenbrier is going to come out next friday night ready to play. So springfield might want to watch out!

Winning state? I wanna know what "folks" told you that, I dont believe there are ppl that dumb haha I think if you asked GBs coaching staff they would tell you a 6-4 season with a playoff birth would be phenomenal.