Who is the Best Linebacker In the Mid State ?

bigjazzy

Well congrats on the 4 kids bigjazzy (no sarcasm)

which of yours are at Watertown high right now? i might know em lol

You Might know Him, but then again U might not lol, he's no Super Star player right now but in due time if he stays grounded and Humble with the Lord he might end up being almost as good as your kid.

You Might know Him, but then again U might not lol, he's no Super Star player right now but in due time if he stays grounded and Humble with the Lord he might end up being almost as good as your kid.

i have no kids so i hope that your son is better than my son who does not exist :roflolk: what grade is your son in this year?

The Best Line Backer in the mid state could possibly be From H2o Town, Antonio Huddleston #21 a Sr. who brings the Pain on every hit. Runs a 4.4 40yds , Co Defensive Player of the Yr, All Region Team and Led the team in Tackles 116 and Sacks 10. Ck out this kid highlight film on Youtube knocking Helmets off and dragging his opponets when running the ball against Smith County this spring in a Scrimmage

OK. The kid is a good player. I can easily say that about him. But a 4.4 40? Come on now. If so, we have cats that run 4.2. And I can assure you we do not. And yes he had a run against us that he dragged a couple kids. It was against some 3rd and 4th teamers. To the the best of my recollection he had about 7 carries for about 2 yards against our starters. I strongly suggest watching the entire film rather than about 2 decent runs on us.

OK. The kid is a good player. I can easily say that about him. But a 4.4 40? Come on now. If so, we have cats that run 4.2. And I can assure you we do not. And yes he had a run against us that he dragged a couple kids. It was against some 3rd and 4th teamers. To the the best of my recollection he had about 7 carries for about 2 yards against our starters. I strongly suggest watching the entire film rather than about 2 decent runs on us.

Yal dont even have enough for a 3rd or 4th team and I watched the tape again as U suggested and he is still getting the same results.Lol as far as him running that Fast , hey the Clock dont lie only people do so take it as is or get U a Clock and come to Watertown and Time him and see what Your clock saids.Im just going by what I was told.

Edited by bigjazzy