Centennial v Stratford

BT Mafia

I do not want your autograph,just talk about the Centennial football team.

You and others have made me famous though coacht. I think there may be lots who come to see the taco.

Centennial football is a great subject to talk about. Rector has them going in the right direction.

You and others have made me famous though coacht. I think there may be lots who come to see the taco.

Centennial football is a great subject to talk about. Rector has them going in the right direction.

I am curious how a guy named Jose' can become so interested in football. You must have lived here quite a while. I also see you like golf.Did you play football?

Edited by powercat

I am curious how a guy named Jose' can become so interested in football. You must have lived here quite a while. I also see you like golf.Did you play football?

Moved to america as a teenager. Completely missed out on the high school experience. Love being around it and picked up an understanding of the game really quick. Lou Holtz didnt play either, I believe.

Moved to america as a teenager. Completely missed out on the high school experience. Love being around it and picked up an understanding of the game really quick. Lou Holtz didnt play either, I believe.

Slobberin' Lou played two seasons of college ball at Kent State.

https://www.real-life-training-films.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=54

I was not implying anything ,just curious as to your liking football and when you became a fan. I look forward to meeting you.Being retired ,I will assume you are in your 60's.That is plenty of time to understand the game.

Edited by powercat

powercat i too want to meet him - really funny how he talks bout going to games and practices then he gets called out and guess what > yep he is out golfing (he should have said coaching)

Seeing we all are looking to meet him , he will have an excuse for everygame while he was not there -

But alas powercat - being the shrewd biz man that i am ( and wanting to settle this ) have a associate that has a son that plays for CHS and he shows his face often at practice- he is looking for the so called ghost aka TACO (what do you think powercat bet he never sees the description of him at any practice)his son will also glance at sidelines to find him as well....

Being that i am a social media sales expert/speaker for a living - look out for the facebook page dedicated to TACO - yes basically look for the taco at a home game - first one to spot him - and we can confirm gets $200.00

Powercat - dont you find it funny he does not show up at practices after he states he goes all the time ( i was sort of worried that he must be a lonely man to go watch a football practice )he does not go to the scrimmage - he refuses to meet you - he refuses to meet my kids dad ( whom bye the way gave his full name after taco called him out for hiding - yet taco is hiding and its him that says his name is jose and then says i gave my last name - HE NEVER DID )and refuses to meet sarahpalin as saying he does not meet guys...

Taco - wouldnt you want to prove us wrong and show us your not eubanks ?

keep up your games taco game is over - shame on you JASON

Why cant you talk about football? Getting pretty desperate, aren't you, Sarah? Had to ga create yet another user name? How many are you up to now?

Going to start talking about Eubanks wife again and get this thread shut down too?

Stay on topic. Stay in Florida. Stay off Eubanks. We are not the same person.

Being that i am a social media sales expert/speaker for a living - look out for the facebook page dedicated to TACO - yes basically look for the taco at a home game - first one to spot him - and we can confirm gets $200.00

200 bucks?Awesome idea! Everyone will be looking for this guy! Being the huge fan that he is, someone will surely spot him at a game and clear taco's name once and for all. Right? :rolleyes::thumb:

Back to football... when's the next scrimmage?

Taco, Palin, and others, your conversations have been entertaining but lets get back to football. Centennial does not want to be the laughing stock of the message board community, lets leave that to our frieds at 'wood, 'wood, and Indy.

Any updates for tonight and next friday? I understand that we have no significant injuries. So far so good.

• Upvote 1

Taco, Palin, and others, your conversations have been entertaining but lets get back to football. Centennial does not want to be the laughing stock of the message board community, lets leave that to our frieds at 'wood, 'wood, and Indy.

Any updates for tonight and next friday? I understand that we have no significant injuries. So far so good.

I truly hope Taco is not who some on here think he is.If it is then Centennial is huge laughing stock.