Mcminn Central vs. McMinn Co.

ctrain3212

I thought the Barnett kid was qb last year when calvin got hurt. It must have been Levi then.

I am sorry you are correct. Barnett has really put on size over the past year. He is in true linebacker/fullback form. If for some unfortunate reason Holley was to go down in the early part of the season Barnett would likely come in. If something was to happen late in the year they could go with Davis depending on his progression with experience. Hopefully Levi will stay healthy.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see it different. If MC can weather the 1qt. storm they may be ok. I see it being closer than one might think.

I have a question,What will be different in the 2nd,3rd,4th qts.The only difference that I see,Is that central will be playing county's 2nd and 3rd string.Alot of poeple on here will see central get creamed by other teams 1st string,And then they put in the under classmen and central will do better against them. And everyone will say (oh central started playing better the 2nd half), yea against the scrubs.But it will be to late with the score already 35-0,Just like last year.I'm just being honest

I have a question,What will be different in the 2nd,3rd,4th qts.The only difference that I see,Is that central will be playing county's 2nd and 3rd string.Alot of poeple on here will see central get creamed by other teams 1st string,And then they put in the under classmen and central will do better against them. And everyone will say (oh central started playing better the 2nd half), yea against the scrubs.But it will be to late with the score already 35-0,Just like last year.I'm just being honest

Well a least your honest.

I think alot of people will be surprized with the final score. Not saying Central will win but the defense will be a lot stronger than last year. If the corners can stay up with the WR the line should be able to keep the middle tight. Speed will be a factor no doubt but our ability to move the ball will be the key. I still believe we have a much improved team from last year and if the boys can find the heart to believe it we should be ok.

I think alot of people will be surprized with the final score. Not saying Central will win but the defense will be a lot stronger than last year. If the corners can stay up with the WR the line should be able to keep the middle tight. Speed will be a factor no doubt but our ability to move the ball will be the key. I still believe we have a much improved team from last year and if the boys can find the heart to believe it we should be ok.

I agree, seem to be better than last year. Offense tried to spread ball around and not run up middle everytime. Team played with passion, hope they can keep it up. Losing will take its toll on everybody. I see them scratching out 2-3 wins this year with some luck.

M county by 10

I would be very happy with this outcome. I am not saying Central can win or will even avoid the mercy rule this game, but I will say that that they are MUCH improved from last year. I have seen them on 3 separate occasions and if they can gain some confidence and not let their opponent determine their level of play, they can compete for a playoff spot.

I would be very happy with this outcome. I am not saying Central can win or will even avoid the mercy rule this game, but I will say that that they are MUCH improved from last year. I have seen them on 3 separate occasions and if they can gain some confidence and not let their opponent determine their level of play, they can compete for a playoff spot.

I agreed with everything til playoff spot. If Goodin can get to the playoff from 0 wins last year he deserves coach of the year in my book!

I agreed with everything til playoff spot. If Goodin can get to the playoff from 0 wins last year he deserves coach of the year in my book!

It is very possible. I have seen sweetwater once and sequoyah twice. I think Central can/should beat sweetwater & meigs. They can beat sequoyah but it will be tough. Those wins would put them in the playoffs. The only other win on the schedule i see is Notre Dame.